Claws Of An Animal Draw Blood

I awoke to feet sliding across the floor. I sniffed before looking up and seeing Rouge. I tilted my head. I didn't know why she was in here but all I knew was that she was and she was inching toward the moaning Logan.

"Logan," she whispered as she reached out a hand to touch him but she didn't since she was afraid of what might happen. "Logan."

She had become so close that I rose to my paws and trotted over to her side. "Rouge-" I began before Logan let out a howl and sat upright. He extended his claws and pushed them into Rouge's shoulder. Her eyes widened in shock and my jaw gaped wide.

"Logan," I gasped as I leaped beside him and looked into his eyes.

He realized what he had done and he took his claws out of her shoulder. Blood oozed out onto her clothes and Logan finally realized what he had done. "Help! I need help," he cried.

I let out a howl for Dagger but I was afraid it was too late. Rouge suddenly reached out a hand and touched Logan's face. She began to heal but he seemed to be dying in her hand.

"Rouge," I cried as I thrust my paws against her shoulder. "Rouge stop. Please!"

We were beginning to draw a crowd and once Rouge was finished she looked around horrified. She bolted out of the den and I crouched over the unconscious Logan. I licked his cheek and it was cold to the touch.

"Don't just stand there," I begged to the students. "Help me!"

The students looked around madly before Jean took a step forward. "I can help him Starlight but you must not rile him up," she told me as she helped another student carry him into the hallway.

I closed my eyes. "Please save him."