Claw vs Claw Fang vs Fang

Logan eventually arouse and he turned his neck before healing. Rouge was gasping and Logan turned to her. "You alright?" She didn't answer. "Kid, you alright?"

"I'm stuck," she called.

Logan began to stalk forward but a massive human cat creature shoved him into a tree. I was about to help him but a wolf leaped onto my shoulders and threw me against the ground. His pelt was black and his eyes as red as blood.

"What are you doing with a human, Starlight," he taunted as he surged forward and sunk his teeth into my ear and tried to tear it from my head.

I broke away and snarled with my hackles rising. "Arlar!"

Arlar was a Claw Wolf that had been my friend. We had met at the pound where we had been placed together for a short while until he managed to escape and he never, even, tried to help me.

"I asked you a question Starlight," Arlar shot back. "I said what are you doing with a human?!"

"His name is Logan and he is my friend," I spat before leaping onto Arlar's shoulders. He threw me into Logan's trailer and my head felt weak and dizzy.

I was faintly aware of the weather shifting toward the creature that had attacked Logan. Logan had been thrown against the hood of the truck and another person fired something like a laser beam at the creature. It bounded away with a hiss.

Fire was lapping at the back of the trailer but I was in too much pain to move. A women with long white hair rushed and helped Rouge get out of the truck. She tuned to me and grasped my collar. She pulled my collar and I spread my wings so I sort of glided. I fell into the women and Rouge and was grateful for their help.

The other man with the strange red glasses grasped Logan and pulled him away from the burning car. It suddenly exploded and the whole world went black.