Super Senses, Or Is It Called Easdropping

"Come on Starlight," chanted Dagger as he reared on his hind legs and dug his claws into my back. "I said apara!"

"I know," I sighed as I flapped my wings erectly. "Can we go down for a heartbeat?"

Dagger lowered down on all of his legs and lowered his head to peer into my eyes. "Okay. Is everything alright? You've been off this whole practice."

I tilted my head. "I keep hearing something echoing in my ear," I complained as I dove down and landed smoothly. I lowered my head and allowed Dagger to leap off my head.

"Super senses," Dagger asked as he tilted his head.

I nodded and sniffed the air. "Follow me, Dagger. I'm picking something up."

Dagger lowered into a crouch and followed me through the garden. I lowered down and waved my tail to Dagger so he knew to stop. He brushed against my tail and tried to peek through the bushes.

I saw Rouge sitting with her friend, Bobby. I had noticed them getting very close. However I hadn't seen Rouge since she er placed Logan in a coma. I didn't want to see her but my ears were drawing me toward her. For some odd reason my mind was telling me that I should be here.

I heard Bobby tell her something about how angry Xavier was with her.

"Xavier's made at her," Dagger asked as he titled his head.

I frowned. "No. At least I don't think so. It takes a lot to make Xavier mad," I pointed out as I thought of the calm man. I didn't trust him yet but I was sure I would in time.

"If I were you I would go," Bobby whispered and I felt Rouge's emotions stronger than when Logan and I had found her.

She rose to her paws or feet and strode out of the garden. She looked more distraught than ever and I couldn't even tell where she was going.

"What are we going to do," Dagger asked as he reared on his hind legs and rested his paws against my neck fur. "Should we tell Xavier?"

"I don't know," I confessed as I looked around. I'd have to tell Logan what was happening but I couldn't. Well I could but he was unconscious and it wouldn't do me any good.

"What do you think," I asked Dagger.

Dagger twitched his tail and he thought madly. "I have no idea what to do. I guess I could tell Storm but she doesn't really know Rouge that well."

"Let's just keep this to ourselves," I finally decided as I shook out my fur. "We don't know that she's leaving forever." However I thought that she was.

"Come on," Dagger meowed as he pushed my hindquarters with his head. "Let's get back to practicing. That may take our minds off things."

I turned my head once more to Bobby and I saw something flicker in his eyes, something yellow and cold. A growl rolled in my throat and I narrowed my eyes. I was going to have to keep both of my keen Wolvy eyes on him.