Black

Disclaimer: I don't own any characters..... everything else... MINE

Percy P.O.V

"You can't stop me now Percy Jackson! I WILL rise and rule the universe!!!!!" Gaea shrieked pointing her stone sword at me.
'She must have some mental issues,' I thought. I gripped Riptide in my hand and charged.

"Is that a joke?" I asked. Our swords collided and it felt like someone was raking their nails against a chalkboard.

When I saw an opening I stabbed her and succeeded. Riptide smoothly pierced Gaea's chest straight at her heart.

"It isn't over yet!" Gaea screamed. Partially from pain... the rest was her own will.

That didn't sound good. Before I could rip my sword out of her body she grew long claws and raked my neck.

I suddenly dropped Riptide. I looked at Gaea who was laughing like a maniac but soon her laughter died into ragged breathing... then silence.

I touched my neck and pulled back my hand seeing crimson liquid on my long fingers. She actually got away with it.

I heard screaming and found the seven rushing over to me.

Piper was sobbing in a shocked Jason's chest. Frank and Leo's mouths were hanging open. Hazel and Annabeth ran towards me as I collapsed.

"AMBROISA! NECTAR! ANYTHING JUST DO SOMETHING!!!" Annabeth yelled and layed my head on her lap. Hazel ripped pieces of her shirt and tied it gently around my neck to stop the gush of blood.

"Help," I whispered. Then everything went black.