A decision for Life

A/N I drew the picture up above with my friend. Hope ya like it!! And I tweaked the prophecy. Check it again!

*re edited*

Jason P.O.V.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N Percy was healed)

It was the Winter Solstice and the gods decided to have a party in Olympus. All the demigods, satyrs, etc. were invited.

I looked in the mirror at myself. Regular CHB orange T shirt and jeans. I walked outside Zeus' cabin and went to Aphrodite's cabin. I knocked and guess who answered? Drew that's who.(RHYME)

"Looking for Piper?" She asked. I nodded peeking over her shoulder.

"Hey Piper! It's your boyfriend!" She called.

Then Piper walked up to the doorway and dismissed Drew who disappeared into the cabin.

I offered my hand and she took it. Together we walked across the beach. The soft lapping ocean reminded me of Percy. It made my heart ache.

"You excited?" Piper asked, her kadaelascope eyes bore into mine. I nodded and cracked a smile.

We walked towards the pavilion where the campers were already gathering. Hermes was with Chrion waiting to teleport everyone to Olympus.

I also noticed Percy was in a wheelchair with Nico. She was in a white dress that had a ribbon wrapping her waist and flowing down to the side like a river. She was also wearing a necklace with a heart shaped pendant. (A/N look at the picture above)

"Attention! Attention!" Chiron said, capturing everyone's attention.

"We will now be going to Olympus (a few cheers). Lord Hermes?" He said. Hermes nodded and a blinding light surrounded us. The next moment we were standing in the throne room in Olympus a.k.a. the 600th floor in the Empire State Building.

"Welcome!" Zeus' voice boomed throughout the room. All twelve Olympians were in their thrones sitting patiently. A few minor gods and goddesses were standing off to the side.

"Today we have gathered on the Winter Solstice and shall now celebrate Gaea's defeat." Everyone cheered for a second and then became quiet.

"And now let's start to party!" Apollo said loudly. But before anyone could move Zeus interrupted.

"However before we move on, Persephone Jackson, please walk - er - come forward," Zeus said. I stared at Percy in disgust and so did the rest of the camp. We all knew how she ruined everything for each cabin. Like squashing the Demeter's kids' flowers and plants. And breaking all the bows at the Apollo's Cabin. Etc.

Nico pushed her wheelchair to the center where all the gods and goddesses could see her. She was still and showed no emotion, almost calm. ARGH she made me so frustrated I wish she could suffer. Wait what!? What's wrong with me? She's my friend?

But she betrayed you.

"Persephone Jackson, my heroic son, Danny, (gestures to Danny who stand proudly) has told me of recent events. Are they true?" Poseidon asks in a dangerous voice.

She shook her head once, twice. Then pauses waiting for a response.

"SHE LIES! SHE STOMPED ON ALL MY ROSES!" a girl from Demeter's cabin yelled.

"SHE SPIED ON US AND STOLE OUR PRANKS!" Connor and Travis both said, pointing at her. There were a lot more shouts until -

"SILENCE!" Zeus said. Everyone was quiet.