Rescue

Leo P.O.V.

I will find her and rescue her no matter what.

I kept repeating that into my head and started pacing on the Argo II. Why did it have to be her!? I mean I WAS available.

I remembered her smile and she always laughed at my jokes.
I was on the quest to rescue Per- Lianna with Jason, Annabeth and Piper.

I walked back into the control center and took care of the wheel after switching it to manual.

"Hey Leo, we there yet?" Jason came in. I shook my head.

"Nearly, but not there there."

I grinned and cracked a smile. A smile that Percy loved.

"Is there anything you need?" I asked keeping my eyes on the endless sky in front of me.

"No," he said and left.

Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We landed and walked off board. In front of us was the entrance to a huge cave. One by one we walked in. I lit a fire in my palm as we walked, and the light was useful.

Everyone was quiet, it was like an awkward silence. I was just about to break it with a ... non funny joke but -

Then out of no where a blood curdling scream pierced our ears.

We ran towards the direction. It was a dark hallway, tunnel, and torches were hanging on the walls. I blew out the fire in my hand.

"Over there," Jason whispered pointing to a tiny crack in the rock.

Piper was stiffling sobs as we took turns looking through it.

Lianna was on the floor her mouth was ajar with blood flowing through her mouth. Her wrists were still cuffed but weren't chained anymore. She was lying on the ground and her eyes were blank and unseeing. Her hair was red and dirty but what shocked me most was her golden streak... or what used to be her golden streak of hair. It was now black and dark. That was it. Black and dark. No sign of any strands just a line of black.

"C'mon it's lunch break," said a dark gruffy voice.

I heard shuffling noises and then a door lock.

Me and Jason went first and crept towards the door. I picked my tool belt and took out a key.

I opened the door and saw Lianna not moving. She was so still you could think she was dead. But her chest was still moving, the slightest bit.

Third Person P.O.V.

Leo picked Lianna up, bridal style and carried her outside to the Argo II. They all went to the infirmary except for Annabeth, who was going to fly the ship.

Leo set Lianna down on a cot and Piper immediately started to tend to her wounds. Lianna moaned several times but soon fell limp, unconscious from pain.

After a couple hours, with the mission successfull, they arrived at Camp Half - Blood. Lianna was immediately put into a doctor's care. Piper, Leo, and Jason went to the showers to clean the dried blood.

A/N okay, im gonna do an epilogue next and then continue the story from there. (sry if this story was short and there wasnt a lot of detaillll) It would continue Per - lian - gah! HER life. I hope ya enjoy!!!!.... wait i didnt even start the story.... 😑