Key Word *tried*

Percy P.O.V

Black, everything was black. I couldn't see anything. 

"Shh, she's awake," I heard a voice whispering. I moved my hands which felt sore. Instantly, I knew I was in the infirmary. The beds were soft and the pillows were mushy. I felt a thin blanket on my legs, but there was something wrong. The sensation of eyes staring at me were horrible but I had to find out. 

I tossed the blanket to the side and ran my palms down my legs. Then there it was. There was a bump on my legs, like rope... but the feeling was rough. On some places, there was a thin piece of smooth paper.... wait... did it feel like a leaf? 

"What's wrong with me?" I barely whispered. I heard hooves on the floor. 

"Percy, would you care to tell me what happened?" Chiron.

"I - I don't know exactly," I said... somehow my voice was calm and steady. 

"Percy, tell me, it's okay," a female voice muttered. Annabeth.

"I - well - I had a dream. A figure in a black hooded robe spoke to me. He said 'Gaea has cursed you. The power that was passed down from your father is gone. You now have the blessing of nature.'"

Someone whistled. Ugh! I wish I knew who was here and who wasn't. Cause this 'I can't see anything because I'm blind' is so ANNOYING! 

"Stand up," a guy said. I felt the edge of the bed and slide my legs over. My feet tingled at the cold touch of the floor. 

I rose holding the bed for support. But the nausea was horrible. My grip loosened and I would've fell to the floor ending up with a concussion or something but almost instantly strong arms held my shoulders and I was lifted up. 

"Take it easy, you were out for a week," he said. 

"Leo?" I asked holding my hand to my head. 

"Yep!" he said. I swear I hear him smirk. 

I heard a door open. 

"Hey guys, can we talk for a moment?" I heard walking, then whispering. I tried to get up. Key word *tried*. 

"PERCY!" I collapsed.