The Demon

Sebastian's POV
I am Sebastian Michaelis, butler to the Head of all Phantomhives. I am demon have been for more then 1000 years. My master is, well he's perfect. Down to the last drop. My master has a toy company Funtom and he is also the queens guard dog. I do have thoughts for my own as well. I have very few friends but the ones I do are loyal and are my equal. I saw a very intriguing video this morning, my master seemed to be dreaming about me. When the dreams started I thought they were nightmares but as I studied closer I then realized they weren't pain, they were pleasure. Of course I let it continue as he needs his sleep. Although the others started to notice and get concerned, I just found it rather sexy. Currently we are in London trying to solve a case the queen has left my master. Sadly he has instructed me to do everything in my power to get this young women to crack. Another upsetting thing is that I know exactly what he means. I may be his loyal servant but at the same time I actually have feelings for my young master, meaning that I don't want to have intercourse with anyone. Especially a women.
"Young master do you think drastic measures will have to be taken?"
"You have been alive longer then everyone in this town, are you telling me you have never been forced to have intercourse before?"
"Indeed I have been." I laughed slightly at his question,
"Then there should be no problem." My master said raising his voice slightly.
"Very well." I found the thought actually quite funny. I didn't lie to the young master, and he seemed bothered by it. "Are you bothered young master?"
"Quite."
"And why might that be?"
"It's freezing, wet, and frankly I'm not to fond of the idea either." I was about to continue when something beautiful caught my eye. I stopped and went over to the precious being. My master kept walking when he stopped and screamed at me, I was t to focused on that, I was more focused on her.
"Sebastian!"
"Like little toe beans. So perfect." I stared at her in awe,
"Sebastian!"
"So fluffy and beautiful."
"Sebastian get away from the bloody cat we have to go!" I stood and caught up,
"Do forgive me my lord."
"Bloody animal." He muttered. I wish he saw her the way I did.

-----

We arrived at the estate and for a prison it was rather shall I say... Kind looking. We walked into the estate and we were lead by a rather old looking man to the girls cell. She looked fragile, she was crying in the corner with her knees balled up to her chest. I felt a tang bit of sorry for her.
"Hello, I'm Ciel. Are you Riko?" She lifted her face from her knees, she was very skinny, her face was damp, red, hollow, and she had dark circles under her eyes.
"Yes." She wiped her eyes and shakily stood. She had a very big thigh gap and her hair looked as if it was falling out. "Help me Ciel." She reached out to my young master, her hand was shaking. I pulled him back slightly so no physical contact would be made.
"Did you kill the men?"
"No. No no no no no no. My husband his name is William Smith. He cheated on me and we got divorced that was it, I didn't want revenge. I wanted him out of my life."
"So you didn't hate him?"
"I love him."
"Do you understand that no one by the name has been killed since you were in custody? Were you working alone?"
"That's not not possible because I didn't do it." She backed up into the wall again crying.  The young master stared at me and I knew exactly what he wanted.
"Young master,"
"This is an order."
"Very well." I opened the door to her cell and sat with her until she gave in. I lifted her chin and we were about to kiss when a man rushed in. I stood and quickly exited the cage locking it behind me.
"Another William Smith was just k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶! R̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ t̶h̶e̶ g̶i̶r̶l̶!" I opened the cage and she walked shaking over to me. She collapsed into me. The young master led the way as I held the girl who was trying her best to walk. The carriage arrived and I helped her in then the young master. I would regularly sit across or beside the young master but I was helping the girl, in this case she was across from him and I was beside her. The young master seemed quite bothered.
"Sit closer! If that's even possible!" My master shouted at us,
"Young master it is not polite to shout in the presence of a lady." I said sternly with a smile,
"Please." He stared out the window again leaning on his left hand. After a quiet 10 minutes in the carriage we arrived at her estate. She exited the car and I moved to where she was once sat.
"Young master you seem bothered?"
"Nothing it's nothing I guess."
"Didn't seem like nothing when you yelled." I smiled cockily.
"Don't be cocky Sebastian. I don't have to explain anything."
"Yes you are correct young master." We arrived at the manor, I helped my young master out of the carriage and walked with him to his office.
"Please excuse me for dinner preparations." I bowed gently and exited his office starting dinner.

-----

It was getting quite late yet I was still summoned from cleaning to fulfill Bocchans wish,
"I want a Mint. Peppermint preferably."
"Yes my young lord." I retrieved what he asked for a brought it to the master. "Here you are." He looked at me and smiled,
"Get Mey-Rin to Remove the camera from my bedroom immediately."
"Yes my young lord." I bowed and found Mey-Rin dusting the fake plants. "Mey-Rin the young master has requested you remove the camera from his bedroom."
"Y̶-Y̶e̶s̶ mister Sebastian."
"Very well." She walked out of the room and into Bocchans bedroom. As time passed I looked at my pocket watch. It was the young masters bedtime. I ran into his office where he plopped another mint in his mouth. "Young master it's time for bed."
"Yes I presume it is." He stood and I followed him Into his bedroom. I began undressing him and once I pulled on his night shirt he touched my face. He was stroking my cheek.
"Young Master, in all do respect what are you doing?"
"I don't know." He pulled my face towards his and I didn't try rejecting.