The Day

Sebastian's POV
I currently was helping Mey-Rin with the sheets when there was a quiet knock on the door to the bedroom we were working in. I opened the door smiling, it was the young master.
"Young master I'd there something you need assistance with?"
"Uh yes if you would follow me." I followed him out of the room and shut the door behind me. "There has been yet another murder but our prime suspect has been found not guilty and is no longer found under the suspicion of the queen. I have no idea where to go from here. She could have been working with others but it's unlikely for them to have continued killing without her."
"Yes, unless she was using them to kill others, or someone else was using her to kill others." We made it to his office and I closed the door shut behind me.
"We shouldn't have let her go but she did give us her address." I snuck up behind him snaking my hand around his waist as we looked at the proof that lies in front of us. I leaned down and kissed his cheek, he smiled lightly. We turned to the knocked at the front door both of us looking confused.
"Was I expecting visitors?"
"No. Full Phantomhive hospitality will be received to the guest." I walked down the mountain of stairs and opened the door smiling. That smile dropped when I saw who it was. "Mother?" I looked at my mother in shock.
"Well what's your name son."
"Sebastian Michaelis. Welcome to the Phantomhive estate." I moved aside allowing my mother in. "This is my master." I gestured to the young lord.
"Ciel Phantomhive, head of the Phantomhife and owner of the Funtom Toy Company. You are?"
"Your butlers mother. Katrina." He got a shocked look on his face and looked between us. I smiled at the young lord. He started speaking to me, not out loud, but in his head.
"Should we tell her?"
"I don't think so young lord. She is quite judgemental." I smiled at him and he looked back at my mother.
"Well Katrina it is indeed a pleasure to meet someone as fine as yourself."
"Boy don't be so stiff. You remind me of my son." I looked at her red locks outlining her pale face well. I haven't seen her in years. 400 maybe? "Sebastian is this anyway to treat your own mother. Not even a hug?" I gave her a light hug and she beamed at me. "Young boy I apologize. I have already forgotten your name. Your mother must have been so proud of you my boy. I do remember when Sebastian was your age. He was a cheeky smart ass. Seems nothing's changed."
"My name is Ciel and thank you my lady. I would like to her more about my butlers childhood. Sebastian escort your mother to my office." I bowed lightly at my mother and grabbed her hand escorting her up the stairs.
"Now Sebastian you know I am able to do this myself. I have been alive since the beginning of time."
"Apologies mother my young master asked me to."
"I don't require souls anymore actually I find them eat them and I would never become a maid for one simple soul. Humans are dreadful and working for them but I would never put myself through that kind of hell for a human soul. So what's so good about Ciels? Why don't you do what your mother does?"
"My young lord has a purely perfect soul." I whispered to her not wanting to admit it to the lord. "I want to eat it, I really do. I want my master to stay alive, forever."
"We demons are not allowed to get attached my boy."
"I'm very well aware." I should mention my master had runoff to the restroom.
"Don't let him get his revenge or at least if he doesn't Demand you to eat it, don't."
"Thank you mother." My young lord was already waiting in his office.
"Took you long enough."
"All my apologies young lord."
"I think I want to start at Sebastian's first love." My mother smiled at the young lord.
"Mother don't." I looked at the young lord and instantly felt guilty. He looked upset, amused, and curious.
"Tell me."
"Well," she sat down on the chair in front of his desk. "He was quite old at the time but his young master was a beautiful boy. I heard this story countless times from all my friends but I was never around. I came to check if it was true and they were both shocked. This boy had a pure soul. One human soul that was so damaged yet polished. Sebastian didn't want to devour the boys soul because he loved him too much to say goodbye. Sebastian then realized who his mother was talking about. Looked at the only love that ever mattered and stopped dusting. The boy barely noticed until Sebastian's mother grabbed his hands and smiled at him. The only love of Sebastian's that's ever mattered." She was holding My young lords hands and smiling at him. He stared at her in shock.
"H-he loves me?" My young lord said under his breath.
"A demon may obsess over a soul so much to devour it, but I've only ever met 1 demon who loved a soul, who attaches to the soul, who doesn't want the master to die. Ciel, that is my son, he loves not only your soul but everything about you." He stared at me in shock.
"Please excuse us Katrina." My young lord got out of his chair and stared walking beckoning me along. I started stuttering apologies. We entered his bedroom and I shut the door behind myself still apologizing to the young lord.
"Damn Fool." He said smiling and grabbing my tail coat. I cupped his face with my hand and kissed him. We broke apart and The young lord placed a hand on my chest. "I need you Sebastian. Promise me, promise me that your mother wasn't lying."
"I promise sir."
"Call me Ciel." He pulled me down into a blissful kiss, pure.