The Sad

Ciels POV
We had to still wait in the club for the girls to go home so we walked back in and of course I looked like a nobleman and his butler. How dreadful. I should've waited until we found the girls but now it looks like the head of the Phantomhives has gone to a strip club. I looked around the club and one of the girls was on stage dancing. I linked my fingers with Sebastian's then immediately released realizing we were in public. I gave him a sorry look and started searching for the girls again. When someone I recognized tapped my shoulder.
"Want a dance?" The Canadian accent whispered in my ear dragging his hands across my chest. Christopher. "My lord." The words were dragged across his tongue seductively.
"N-No I have a boyfriend. Un hand me!" He removed his hands from my chest and moved to my right.
"How about you?" He said to Sebastian.
"No I'm at work right now." He said smiling. Christopher walked away and Sebastian glared in his direction. His eyes were the demon pink. I stared at him and he read my mind. 'Don't kill anyone, he's a nice enough guy he's just doing his job.'
'You know him I presume?'
'Yes we met backstage.'
'I see well I do hope you're not cheating on me with that... Fiend.'
'How could I ever. I love you.'
'I love you too.' And that was the end of our head conversation.
"My lord her dance is finished, she should be going to the champagne room unless she didn't book time."
"Yes, you're right. You should follow the strippers and I'll keep watch on the prostitutes."
"If I may make a request, we should switch."
"Yeah whatever."
-----
She never left backstage. All of them. And Sebastian said the prostitutes weren't there. We left at near 1 am and arrived back at the manor at 1:30 am. The second we got home I was exhausted but still wanted to be with Sebastian. We immediately went to my room and I jumped on him, he took off my clothes as I remove his. By the time we were both shirtless we were on my bed. Usually I'm sitting on top of him but he flipped so he was towering over me. He was leaving me with a lot of love bites.
"Sebastian!" I breathed loudly and he loved it. He pulled away from me and grabbed a bullet aimed for my head. My window bust open and I stared up at him petrified. What the fuck was that? I almost got shot.
"Ciel are you alright?"
"Yes I'm I'm fine. Clearly someone can see us." And he knew exactly what I meant. He got off of me and pulled on his dress shirt off the floor. I could tell how much he wanted this. How much he wanted me. I hope he could see how much I wanted him right now. "Don't get to well dressed Sebastian."
"And by that you mean?"
"There are a billion rooms in this mansion not just my room." He chuckled and lifted me up and I clutched to the back of his un-buttoned dress shirt. He carried me to his quarters, which is at the back of the manor as I get the master bedroom and out of everyone in the manor not including myself, he is the person who deserves the most protection. His quarters are larger then the others and he had it all to himself. Good thing I'm not sleeping with Finny. At laughed at myself and Sebastian smiled, I know he did. We finally arrived there and he kissed me heavily again. Good thing demons don't sleep and I'm a horny teenager. Sebastian laughed this time.
"You know Ciel, I read everything and everyone's mind, including yours." I blushed in embarrassment. "Don't be Embarrassed, you're adorable. And sexy, dear god Ciel you're perfect."
"Praying to... God... Wo-won't help your... Your situ... Situation." I said in between heavy breaths.
"That you're right about." He started kissing down my stomach and I felt nothing but love for Sebastian. I Only feel love for him.

-----

I woke up the next morning still In Sebastian's quarters, to Sebastian's voice.
"Ciel? It's time to wake up." I sat up and watched Sebastian make my tea and hand me my paper. I smiled at Sebastian.
"Well last night was fun. And good morning Sebastian."
"Indeed it was, did you sleep well?"
"Yes, your bed is surprisingly comfortable, also what the hell happened last night?"
"It seems someone had tried killing you."
"Who do you presume?"
"The lady's from our recent investigation perhaps, or possibly someone else you are young and a rich nobleman. So it could have been anyone, the Lady's that have Been killing people have a much higher chance of wanting to kill you though."

"Well then we must track them down to make sure no one else is harmed and I have no concern for my safety obviously, I have you."

"And good thing you do Ciel."

"Don't be cheeky." I smiled at him and he beamed with delight.

"Cheeky is who I am you must know that by now." He leaned down and kissed my cheek leaving me blushing. "You will be having guests here tomorrow, Mr Lau and his sister in-law Ran Mou, accompanied by Mr. Delloware, who would like to bring up Funtoms plans to break into the diamond industry."

"I presume he is just wanting my money to promote his Diamond cutting industry yes?"

"It seems so there will also be two more guests joining us this evening."

"And who might that be?"

"Prince Soma and his consommé Agni."

"Ugh not that annoying brat."
"Remember Ciel he did nurse you back to health after your asthma attack, I do think you owe him the pleasure of one dinner with you. Wouldn't you agree?"

"I guess so but he's so touchy and clingy."
"My lord he is a prince after all, and he has been abandoned I think he just doesn't want to lose what he's got."
"Humans truly are Pathetic." I said sipping my tea.

"I would have to disagree, I have never re-called you being any sort of pathetic, you live through your pride, that's what keeps you from dropping so low. That's why you're so interesting." He leaned down and kissed me briefly.

"I love you Sebastian."

"I love you too My lord." Why my lord? I looked to the door and there was tanaka.
"Hello Tanaka." He appeared in his full size.
"Young master, might I acquire why you slept in Sebastian's quarters?"
"My bedroom had a broken window, Sebastian didn't want me to get cold. So he moved me to his quarters."
"Yes I understand, I will have it fixed at once." Tanaka said. I smiled brightly at him because I may be an upperclass man and I may have forgotten how to smile but it doesn't mean I can't fake it to make other people around me happy. He was shocked but smiled back at me.
"It's alright Tanaka I think I can handle it." Sebastian said smiling at him.
"Very well Sebastian." And with that he was small and walked out.
"Are you getting jealous of another servant?" I asked Sebastian as he glared at the door tanaka just exited through.
"Never m-"
"Don't lie to me."
"Yes slightly but it isn't a big deal Ciel don't worry yourself."
"Indeed. What's my schedule today?"
"You have a writing class after morning tea and then a meeting with Mr Lau, Ran-Mou, Prince Soma, Agni and of course the guest of honour, Mr. Delloware. That's at 4 and should run until 8. Which means you only have 5 hours to do your work today, unless you would prefer to work after the meeting."
"Ugh. The case for these stupid William Smith murders is riding me. Now all our suspects haven't gone missing considering if they tried to leave the country, even the city, they would be arrested on the spot. Now they could possibly want to kill me. I did make quite a scene at the club but none of them would've known I was searching for them. Therefore, someone noticed me walking in and out of that McDonalds and put the pieces together but who could've seen? The hookers were clearly away or not working that night as they hadn't been on the block, when we were gone the strippers were on stage, that's where the reaper could come in and be watching us. That's how the murderers could have found the estate, we did get here rather quickly there is no way they could possibly catch up with us."
"Without extra assistant, from a reaper." He spat the word reaper like venom. Just like how they spit the word demon.
"But that reaper has gone off grid as well. All those people were located at the manor last night but with assistance. Meaning that with that kind of help they really could be anywhere. Although that reaper may be off grid but it cannot leave the UK. Well, we've made our match then. We have to find them before they find us."
"So we can be escaping and tricking them into following us and then we'll make our move. We will find them while they find us."
"Indeed we must take our leave as soon as possible. Tomorrow?"
"Yes tomorrow would be best."
"Well then it's settled now someone draw me my Morning bath."
"Right away. Mey-Rin!" And in a flash Mey-Rin was wobbling at the door.
"Yes mister Sebastian?"
"Take care of the young masters dishes while I draw his morning bath understand? And please be careful, do not break anything."
"Yes Mister Sebastian Sir!"
"Now that that's taken care of, young master let's get you prepared for your bath."