The Glad

Sebastian POV
I stared at how I looked in Ciels full body mirror. I looked horrid. A green backwards cap, loose surf board shorts and a green tank top.
"If I can be so bold Ciel I look like a douche bag."
"Perfect. That's the look we're going for." He giggled at my outfit and I just sighed.
"Still love me? Even when I look this positively revolting?"
"How could I stop?" He wrapped his little fragile arms around my hips. I turned to face him then leaned down and kissed him.
"I love you."
"I love you too but if you come home with an STD or glitter somewhere where it's not supposed to be, you'll never receive a touch below the waist for the rest of your life." He said cheekily. We walked downstairs together and while I was doing the walk of shame Ciel was laughing at me. So much that he could barely walk. I ended up lifting him up bridal style and carrying him down the stairs. We reached the front door.
"I love you Sebastian."
"I love you too Ciel." All theservants were in different rooms.
"Be good?"
"Yes My Lord." I realized Finny walked in.
"Sebastian why are you looking like that?"
"Research Finny." I said giving Ciel another kiss and walking out the door into the carriage.

-----Ciels POV-----

The second he was gone I put my plan into action. There was no way in hell I was letting my boyfriend go to a male and female strip club alone. Finny agreed to take me there and I had a special treat in store for Sebastian.

-----

I got away with it. We entered the club and I immediately spotted Sebastian looking exactly how I expected like an idiot. He was acting like a drunk frat boy. Boy did he play the part well. He was talking to a bunch of other people that looked like he did. Sad to say people dress like that. Anyway Finny waited at the door to the club while I went in. I know the order of these places, Male strippers then Female strippers. And the show was about to start. I quickly snuck backstage and I to the dressing rooms. I removed Sebastian's trench coat and pulled on an eye mask. I still am a Phantomhive. And a Phantomhive has never been a stripper. I am the first but I am NOT getting caught.
"Are you new here then? Gonna book some time in the champagne room?" A boy probably a year older then be said elbowing me lightly. "Sorry allow me to introduce myself, I'm Christopher." The boy was tall-ish and really attractive. He had brown hair and blue eyes.
"I'm Finny. Yes I'm new, and maybe."
"Well hey Finny." He wasn't British, he was American or Canadian maybe?
"If you don't mind me asking, where do you come from?"
"Canada. I moved to Britain for a new start and well I didn't think it through so now I'm a stripper I guess. How about yourself what brought you to our establishment?"
"Well a few reasons, my boyfriend is here and I want to annoy him and I've got business here."
"Well Goodluck to you. You did tell them who you were and what your song was right?"
"Course."
"So what's your name."
"Demon lover."
"How about you?"
"Karma. And looks like your up."
"Now entering a new one, let's give it up for D-D-Demon Lover." I walked out on stage confidently and caught Sebastian's eye. He stared at me in shock and then did something unexpected. He stayed in character. But he did come up to the front row. I began to dance exactly how I've seen it on the TV shows and honestly I never broke eye contact with Sebastian. Once the song was over I walked over to where the Champagne room was. I looked at a line of men and women but the man at the end of the line caught my eye. Sebastian of course. I grabbed his hand and tangled our fingers together leading him to the room. The second we were in the purple tinted room he kissed me.
"Quite the show." He said to me.
"Well I couldn't very well let you come here without knowing if she was even working. She is, saw her backstage. Also I wanted to annoy you."
"And how would that have annoyed me?"
"If it's true what you say I'm your property, there was just a room of men and women staring at me in tight blue sparkly short shorts and that doesn't bother you?"
"Well I would've never expected you do that. Usually you are very proud and you hate people looking at you."
"Well this isn't Ciel, this is Demon Lover and you happen to be something this stripper loves."
"Oh god you're hot."
"Bring it demon." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. We would've gone further but I hadn't told him what I'd found yet. "Um I have found that I will need to continue working here to get closer to the suspects."
"Um is there any other way we could get closer to them?"
"Yes I presume so I just thought this would be the easiest, are you jealous?"
"Why yes actually." I didn't dare to remove my mask in fear of cameras but even through it I could see how much he loathed the idea. So there is more then dogs he loathes. I cupped his cheek and kissed him.
"I love you. I won't do it. Not like I wanted to anyway. The people staring at me are all older then me and creepy. Not to mention have my mask fall off I'm screwed. Let me just grab my coat and we can track the girls when they're done their show." I went back stage alone because ono one is allowed back there but workers. I picked up Sebastian's trench coat and put it on. I left backstage and Sebastian was already waiting there. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and we went into the piles of people on the main floor. Play the part. Sebastian was drunkly swaying his arm still over my shoulder and I was casually acting like a slut to make it seem like I was a stripper. We exited the building into the cool air and Finny was waiting there.
"Oh thank goodness I was worried sick! Young master, Mister Sebastian, I have your clothes in the carriage I shall bring them to you and when you are ready to leave I will be right here.
"Thank you." I said and we walked to the carriage doors. I opened them wide and grabbed Sebastian's tailcoat, dress shirt, pants and shoes. I then grabbed my outfit and we headed to the mcDonalds across the street. After entering the women at the counter gave us a small smile. We walked to the rest room and entered a stall. I removed Sebastian's trench coat and the blue shiny short shorts clinging to my thighs. Sebastian of course was already changed. He helped me into all of my clothes and by the end I didn't look like some stripper I looked like the nobleman Ciel Phantomhive. The one that was in love with the demon and didn't just have the name on stage.