The Aftermath

Third POV

Ciel went through the boring meeting finally agreeing to lend the company money to promote their business, in return they include the fact that Funtom is now a partner and that they should buy Ciels products. Ciel made a deal that it will not be in fine print it will be clearly announced in the promotions, but Ciel did only give them half of what they wanted. After the meeting Ciel immediately went to his room with Sebastian. After Sebastian undressed him, he kissed him lightly.
"Your beautiful Ciel." Sebastian spoke running his hand along Ciels bare chest.
"You don't understand that I'm still tiny and you are huge downstairs. I need more then 20 hours to recover from everything your packing."
"How flattering. Thank you."
"But..."
"But can you allow me dessert as well?" Sebastian meant to make out with Ciel.
"Hurry up and get it over with." Ciel said lying back on his bed waiting for Sebastian. He did exactly that and was over him.
"If I end it too soon, you'll just complain more, won't you?"
"Shut up." Ciel said pulling his lips onto his own. The spark spoke the passion mixed in with all the love. There was so much love in their relationship.

-----Ciels POV-----

I pulled on Sebastian's tie and pulled off his tailcoat. He pulled away and hovered over me smirking.
"Oh but Ciel you said we aren't do anything because you're sore."
"I know other ways to make you feel the same way."
"Hmm do you?"
"Shut up." I was blushing madly.
"Yes my lord."

-----

The next day I woke up and we left for Italy. I obviously have a private jet so we will be taking that. We went up the stairs and into the plane. From the flight deck we heard a voice.
"Good morning my lord! Get prepared for an easy flight the weather should be amazing!"
"That's good to hear and good morning to you too!" I said. I am in an extremely good mood today.
"Good morning sir!" Sebastian said happily.
"Good morning Sebastian!" We took our place after Sebastian placed my bags in the over head bin. He was about to walk to the other side of the plane when I grabbed his hand.
"Stay?" He smiled at me with his hand on his heart and sat down across from me. I rolled my eyes and sat down beside him,
"Why does it take so much for you to get close to me." I said jokingly. And to Respond Sebastian placed his hand on my chin and turned my head toward him. He leaned down and kissed me. I cupped his face with my hands and returned the affection. I smiled And rest my forehead against his.
"Your cute." I said. Rubbing my thumb against his cheek.
"Your beautiful."
"I love you."
"I love you too." I kissed him again and he wrapped his arm around me placing s kiss on my head. I snuggled into him and realized that I finally felt comfortable and happy with my life. I'm happy with Sebastian.
"My lord you do know it's only two days until your birthday?"
"I do. I don't feel like celebrating so please don't make a big deal out of it?"
"Well I would but we will be on our way to Spain. I did get you a present. And you most definitely will enjoy it!"
"Send it back!" I said playfully pushing against his arm. I smiled brightly.
"Don't make a big deal out of it. I'm only turning 14."
"14 is a big deal!"
"When is your birthday?"
"Well I haven't celebrated it in years but it's on July 15th because all demons are born in July. Do you know why?"
"Why?"
"Because in China there is a legend to stay in your houses, make sure the doors are locked because that's when demons are born and that is when they will get you. This legend is true but we don't harm people considering babies when born don't eat souls until about age 9 and the mother is pre occupied with getting her child somewhere safe then eating a soul, kind of like bears, when you are old enough they let you go. Until then you are the number one priority."
"So what did you do when you were old enough?"
"Exactly that, I made contracts and ate souls, for example demons can eat souls as much as they want but if you are classy, like my mother taught me to be, you earn the souls."
"So how old are you?"
"You don't want to know."
"Ok give me like if you are in your 3000s 4000s?"
"4386."
"And is every birthday still important?"
"Well no one knows when it is."
"Now I do."
"I'm glad you do, you should get some rest now. we won't be Landing in Italy for a few more hours." He kissed the top of my head and laid me down. My head on his lap and my feet on the seats. He stories my hair as I fell into a peaceful sleep.
"I love you Sebastian."
"I love you too." He said smiling down at me, I saw through my slit eyes as I fell asleep.

-----

I woke up and looked up at Sebastian who was reading a book. Once he saw me awake he closed the novel and smiled at me.
"You must be hungry my lord." He lifted my head and say me upright. I watched as Sebastian walked down the plane then returned with a wheeling tray.
"For today's dinner we have fresh cooked salmon, corn on the cob made locally, and it's severed with your favourite earl grey tea. For dessert I have pre-made a chocolate cake with vanilla frosting, served with whatever ice cream you desire."
"Hmm, cookie dough."
"Well I must make haste to prepare you your dessert please excuse me."
"Yes go on." He left and I began eating. I must've slept through lunch. Oops. I was very hungry and devoured most of the things on my plate before Sebastian returned.
"Why you must be hungry?"
"Quite. When will we e landing in Italy?"
"Very soon young master. Only about another half hour."
"Great."
"Well I'm glad you enjoy the sound of it young master."
"Did you pack it?" I managed through mouthfuls.
"I did, and it should fit you perfectly."
"You're strange." I said laughing through a mouthful of food.
"Am I?" Sebastian said smiling at me.
"Yes." And I chucked a price of loose corn at him. He caught it in his mouth.
"Or rather extraordinary?" He said laughing a bit. I grabbed another price and tossed it in his direction. He caught it and threw it back at me smiling and a small chuckle played at his lips. I laughed and watched the piece as it hit my arm.
"Your cute." I heard him say under his breath while shaking his head.
"Am I?"
"Yes." And so as I finished my food, Sebastian fed my dessert to me. He  insisted. And I would've just fed him to make him look like the weak one but he said that to him human food is absolutely disgusting. I think it's delicious. I tried rejecting multiple times but he kept pushing so what's the point of rejecting more? He will never give up. And I wasn't about to order it. I've noticed that recently, I never order him to do stupid things anymore, unless I'm trying to use it to my advantage. When dessert was finished Sebastian sat beside me and looked at me sorrowfully.
"Ciel, there's something we must discuss."
"What?"
"I grabbed the England paper for tomorrow morning, the headline may concern you." He handed me a paper and I stared at it Aggravated.
'Lord Phantomhive cheats on his betrothed.' I stared reading the description. 'An insider reports that the night of the exclusive Phantomhive ball, he admits to his fiancée, Elizabeth the IV, that he has been cheating in her with a maid! The maid has been reported to being tall, having long, straight, black hair, Crimson eyes, and to only wearing black. The servant is reported as a white person. If you see this maid we would like to interview her for a better understanding of the situation. Please call our number.
"Sebastian, it describes you... Perfectly." He gestured for the paper and read the description.
"Hmmm..."
"It left out really sexy though." He turned his head and smiled at me.
"Well, seems we might have to be looking out for paparazzi while we are in Italy."
"For god sake." Just one more thing to worry about while I'm being hunted