The night

POV switches ahead Sebastian's POV

I was engulfed into the young masters kiss. Being more experienced I took it upon Myself to lead. He lied back on the bed and I pressed my chest on his kissing him again loving every second. He parted his lips and I took this chance to let my tongue slip in. I tasted the mints perviously in His mouth. I started kissing down his jawline to his neck. I was beginning to leave a mark when I Realized how wrong this really was. I was his butler. I pulled away from Bocchan and sighed.
"I apologize Bocchan but this is wrong. I'm not meant to be leaving marks on your neck." I looked down and knew I was blushing.
"Se-Sebastian I want this, this isn't something I'm confused about."
"Young master I don't believe this is proper for a butler to be displaying this kind of affection to his master."
"We're not displaying it if it's a secret."
"I suppos-" I was cut off by my master standing on his bed as he was much more short then myself and kissing me.

-----Ciels POV-----

I woke to the blinding light and a smooth voice. After recalling last nights I remembered how Good it felt to have him leaving me with hickeys. After he rejected I made another move one I was quite unsure of. I kissed him again. He didn't pull away, things ended up getting quite messy. I was screaming so I wouldn't be surprised if the others heard me. Never the less I was confused with our relationship now.
"Good morning sir. For today's tea we have earl grey. Your schedule is nearly empty. You must pay a visit to the queen at 3 pm sharp and you and I have a violin lesson after supper at 7:30."
"Y-yes I understand." I sipped the piping hot liquid and stared at Sebastian who was waiting for me to finish my tea so he could begin dressing me.
"Also you must have a bath tonight."
"Don't forget to clean my ears I feel they are beginning to be stuffed."
"Yes my lord. Does it hurt?" I wide stared at him not knowing what he meant,
"D-does what hurt?"
"Your ear. Your ear drum may have swollen or you could also have swimmers ear. If so it should hurt upon chewing if you have either of those."
"No it does not hurt to chew. I am quite soar though."
"Would you like a heating pad?"
"Indeed."
"Please excuse me." He walked out of the room and left me to my thoughts. Was I dreaming? No because my ass is soar. Is he pretending it never happened? Am I pretending it never happened? Should I confront him? What if the others heard? Will they bring it up? I must talk to Sebastian.
"Sebastian!" Only a few seconds later and he was in my room with the heating pad.
"Yes?" He began plugging it in the wall and laid it on my lower back. He started pulling away from me so I did what any irrational person would do. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed back and you could feel the smile when he did.
"So I have a few questions."
"And they are?"
"1. What are we? 2. What about the others?"
"Whatever you want us to be you are my young master, unless you would like me to lead this relationship but of course I will still be your butler. Hopefully the others didn't hear but you've got quite the scream I must say so we best just deny it."
"Alright I can manage. And yes for the relationship I would like you to take control over it In a way."
"Very well." He leaned down and kissed me softly. "Was that alright?" He whispered.
"Yes." I whispered back to him. He backed away and I sat up, legs hanging over the bed leaving the heating pad where it was. Sebastian began undressing me. I had become used to the routine of sitting straight up and not talking or moving while he did these things. He dressed me again, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and of course tied my eyepatch to the point where it would never fall off. Unless it was of course ripped off. I played with my food while Sebastian was writing a letter to my maths teacher to cancel Friday's lesson. I have to sadly visit the undertaker, try and find out more about all these murders. I finished my food and Mey-Rin took my plate.
"Y-Y-Young M-Master? We heard you a-and Sebastian last night a-are you al-alright young master?"
"Yes why wouldn't I be? I was alone after Sebastian put me to me to bed. I must've been sleep talking."
"Young Master we heard Sebastian too."
"You must've been imagining things."
"B-but after you stopped Finny and I went to check on you and Sebastian was in your bed and you both were naked."
"Mey-Rin I believe you are incorrect. Sebastian and I would never. I think you had a nightmare or you were seeing things after all the glasses do damage your otherwise flawless vision."
"Yes my lord." She exited. That was too close for my liking.
"Sebastian!" He quickly came into the room,
"Yes master?" He was on the other side of the room. I beckoned him closer. He strode over to me. Once he was right by my side I pulled him down to whisper something in his ear,
"Mey-Rin just brought it up so I denied it but she was pretty keen on seeing us." His eyes opened widely,
"Blame her glasses, blame Finnions wild imagination Bardroy was just tired and let's hope Tanaka didn't see anything?"
"Very well." He kissed me and walked away to finish the letter leaving me speechless and blushing.