The Dead

Ciels POV

I woke the next morning with Sebastian holding me bridal style in his arms. Out of instinct I cupped his face to kiss him, until I remembered. He's using me as prey, like he did to beast. I pulled back.
"Put me down! I demand you put me down!" You could clearly see he was hurt by this. I instantly felt guilty. "I-I'm sorry Sebastian." That's when my common sense woke up. "I'm such an idiot."
"What's wrong my lord?"
"Stop calling me that! It's Ciel. I feel like Elizabeth always trying to make you love me by doing these things and you don't want me you want my soul just like how I didn't want her I just wanted someone with her reputation. I'm pathetic. She always said to call her Lizzy and she was happy whenever I did and now when you call me Ciel I get the same feeling. God no wonder I'm just a soul to you." He got a look of hurt when he saw the tears running down my face. "God and now I'm crying. Dear god I'm so weak." He almost looked as if he was about to cry. I actually saw him wipe a stray tear away.
"Ciel, you are so much more then a soul to me. I love you."
"Or are you just saying that because that's the way of the demon? That is how you got what you wanted from beast is it not?"
"She's nothing. But yes that must be what Oscar told you. I was simply following orders, it really was the easiest way to obtain the information. Trust me I didn't enjoy it at all, I'm only interested in the perfect. Sadly there is only one perfect person. They happen to be quite angry and sad. They also happen to be in my arms." I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. "You are so much more then you say. Calling you young lord is quite a habit but I will break it because I don't want to hurt you you. I love you Ciel and only you. And I'm very lucky that if all means as it does, you love me too?"
"Don't be foolish." I kissed him again and he sat down in my bed. He leaned back against the wall breaking our kiss. "Um what's this? Why aren't our lips connected anymore?"
"If I remember correct you owe me one do you not?"
"Well I'm not one to break promises." I started unbuttoning his jacket, then his shirt, then his pants, he was in just his underwear when like always we were interrupted. A knock at the door.
"Ciel?" An annoying voice called.
"Bloody hell."
I whispered both Sebastian and I trying to get dressed quickly. She entered as Sebastian finished buttoning his pants.
"Oh, I- I'm sorry." She stood there like a fool for another 5 seconds.
"Get out!" I yelled and she left shutting the door behind her. I turned back and Sebastian was dressed again.
"Well so much for that." He muttered.
"I'm sorry baby."
"Baby?"
"Was that alright?"
"It was perfect." I kissed him again and like always it was blissful.
"And hell no! We've been waiting a long time Sebastian, I've missed you."
"But Ciel-"
"This is an order, do me."
"Yes, My lord." He kissed me and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs Around his waist and he began sucking on my neck. I gasped as he sunk his fangs in my neck. He ejected his teeth and I stared at him in shock.
"Wh-what was that?"
"Demons have 1 mate. Keeps all the other ones away, makes you mine. Demons are vile I don't want them to touch you. The thought makes me sick. Have you stumble upon a demon one day they will smell me on you, they will be scared but maybe they would think to talk to you, as they get closer the smell gets stronger then they die. A demon will die if they get to close to you now.  Other then myself of course."
"I don't know why that's so sexy but knowing that I'm literally your property. Fuck you're hot."
"What naughty language, just an example of how naughty you've been recently."
"Oh and what are you gonna do about it hottie?" He kissed me and when he pulled away he yanked on my lip with his teeth. He bit so hard he drew blood but he immediately licked it up. His eyes turned the demon pink but I thought nothing of it. "Sebas-Sebastian." I said as he licked the blood off my neck.

-----

I stared at Sebastian from across my desk.
"I want something sweet." I said pouting.
"Well, we wouldn't want to spoil your appetite, in good news I found the occupations of all the prime suspects."
"Let's hear it then."
"Ryku Hishtima, Prostitute. Grell Sutcliffe, Grim Reaper. Riko Hishtima, Stripper. Rankei Terhahg, stripper. Raler Woloshe, stripper. Finally Ree Fruterit, Prostitute."
"Well seems they're probably all diseased. Do they all work at the same club then?"
"Indeed. And the two prostitutes work on the two blocks on the right and left of the club."
"Well then we have a few options, first we still need to find motives, which means that you will need to go to the club and try to get information from the girls there. Other then the two sisters we don't have a motive for the others. After we get the information we will be able to follow them and hopefully if we are quick and easy we could be able to see them kill another William Smith. We then get rid of them completely. Although Grells motive would still be unclear and my real question is how does he fit into this?"
"They would need a reaper to simply keep Will and the other reapers off their tail. You see if Grell could harvest the souls secretly then no other reapers would know about the murders and that means it would not get to the undertaker which means that we would never hear of it. Which we didn't because a reaper harvested them secretly. Meaning that Grell may have an unclear motive but at the time we can understand that they need him to function."
"And even though we don't know what reaper, Grell has broken reaper rules before. He is the most likely reaper to be helping with these murders."
"Indeed My lord." I usually would tell him to call me Ciel but I had Mey-Rin in my office pouring me tea.
"Alright well what day is it?"
"Friday July 12th my lord."
"A perfect day to go to a strip club wouldn't you agree?"
"Will I be going alone my lord?"
"Indeed." He sighed and I chuckled to hide how nervous I was.