The Life

Ciels POV
His mother hasn't left yet. Wish she would. I have been waiting a long time. It's been 5 days since she told me Sebastian was in love with me and 5 days I've been waiting to sleep with him. I was about to order him to make his mother leave but that wouldn't be part of the Phantomhive hospitality. Luckily she's leaving today, right now.
"Goodbye mother. Always a pleasure." Sebastian said smiling at his mother.
"It was a pleasure meeting you my lady I hope we may cross paths later in life." I bowed to her.
"Maybe in a few hundred years Ciel. And Sebastian, don't let this one go. Do something about it." She put her hand on my head and messed up my hair. He nodded like he knew what she meant and he giggled at my messy hair. I didn't understand anything that was going on. But She nodded at us and off she went to her carriage. The moment she was gone I walked up the mansion stairs to my office. I have a big meeting tomorrow with the head of the toy branch in Asia. Luckily he speaks well English but I still have to study his name, their sales, their recent history with my company etc. I went and sat in my office chair not bothering to shut the door. As I was studying the firm I started playing with the knot on my eyepatch. I wrapped my finger around one of the edges and pulled. The knot came undone. My eyepatch fell on the floor and I got down on all fours to pick is up from underneath my desk where it had fallen. In the process I accidentally hit the button that makes my bell go off, signalling one of my servants that I need help. I looked under my desk and tried feeling underneath when I heard my door shut and felt something or someone behind me. I felt someone slide their hand around my waist and pull me close. It was like an addiction. It was Sebastian I know it was because his touch makes me feel... Amazing. When I can't have it it's an addiction something I must have.
"You know Ciel," he whispered in my ear adding more seduction onto my name then necessary. "This pose is quite distracting. How did you know it would be me and not... The others." I shuddered at his hot breath on my ear.
"I- I didn't mean to call for help."
"I'm glad you did."
"So am I." He kept his arm on my waist but he leaned back and I went with him. I turned my head left so my head was in his neck. He undid the bow around my neck as I began leaving hickeys and bite marks on his neck when Mey Rin walked in. She gasped and I crawled away from Sebastian. I looked in complete shock at Mey-Rin and Sebastian, Sebastian straightened his coat and put out his hand for me to take. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. We both stared at a shocked Mey-Rin.
"I-I'm sorry, Young Master, Sebastian. I'll be leaving."
"No. Sit down we must explain something to you." I said staring at her and gestured to the office chair. She slowly strolled over and sat down. I sat down across from her and Sebastian stood beside me. I took a deep breath and gave her a stern look.
"Yes Sebastian and I are together. If you speak of this to a guest or any other servant you will be punished."
"I understand young master." Mey-Rin spoke.
"I do also think it would be smart if you are to just pretend it never happened. Don't act suspicious." Sebastian said smiling.
"Yes mister Sebastian."
"Now, get to work." Sebastian then spoke again in a much more serious tone.
"Yes mister Sebastian." She bolted up and ran out of the room closing the door behind her.
"Now my lord, where were we?" I stood up and pushed him in my seat. I sat on top of him and leaned my face real close.
"I think we were here?" I kissed him when the door opened. For christs sake. It was in a speedy quick motion I was sitting in my chair, alone, facing the right way and Sebastian was offering me tea. Bardroy had his head turned outside the door,
"Young master? Mey-Rin is being-" he turned his head back to me. "Crazy, know anyfing bout that?"
"No. And hasn't Sebastian taught you better? It's rude not to Knock."
"Oh yeah sorry young master."
"Whatever just go work or something."
"Yes sir!" He walked out and shut the door behind him.
"Want to continue still?"
"And risk more interruptions? No. I will make it up to you." He chuckled.
"No need my young lord."
"Alright well I am still going
To and can I have some earl grey?"
"Of course, right away my lord." He walked out leaving me with my thoughts of what would've happened had Sebastian not been quick. Or a better thought is what would have happened if no one had disturbed us.

-----

Well Mey-Rin looks like she's about to implode. Bloody hell she's going to spill. She glanced between me and Sebastian repeatedly. Funny
Stared at her with a concerning look.
"Mey-Rin? Are you alright?"
"I-I'm fine Finny."
"No you're not. Young master I think Mey-Rin has taken ill." He said studying her face and turning to me.
"Yes Mey-Rin go rest if you've taken ill." I said biting down on my steak.
"I-I'm fine young master." Sebastian was quickly behind her at her ear, which made me more then jealous, it made me furious.
"Anything you would like to tell anyone Mey-Rin?" He whispered loud enough that we could all hear.
"N-no mister Sebastian." He chuckled and backed away from her.
"Mey-Rin I think it's best if you rest. Please return to your quarters if you've taken ill." I said shooing her away. She almost destroyed everything. "Well I'm finished my tea. Sebastian come with me."
"Yes my young lord." The moment we walked out of the dining hall I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. "Ciel I-"
"Did you know that would make me jealous?" I said actually surprisingly calm.
"You get jealous over silly things like that?"
"I wouldn't call it silly."
"No I didn't know."
"Oh alright." He squeezed my hand and turned my body toward his. Sebastian put my chin in between his thumb and his index finger then turned my head up. He leaned down to kiss me and I reacted by throwing my arms around his neck and pulling him downward. Our lips connected and like usual the spark was entrancing, mesmerizing. He lifted me up and he started going to my room. We made it there him laughing slightly as he runs me kissing his neck. He bust opens the door and slammed it behind him. We threw us both down on the bed and we kept kissing. He started speaking while kissing my neck.
"I've missed this Ciel." He said pulling the bow off my neck. "I've missed you." His hot breath traced my neck and I shuddered. Not to long later I was almost fully naked other then my underwear and Sebastian was shirtless. That day was full of interruptions but it gave me a chance to see the very protective and very sexy side of Sebastian. Finny, Bard and Mey-Rin had opened the door. Sebastian was still overtop of me and they were all shocked. The second they saw Sebastian lifted me to his chest and turned me away from the door. I got a glimpse of him lifting me away. His eyes were pink. He looked like he was going to kill them. All the servants screamed.
"GET OUT!" Sebastian and I both screamed. His scream was a lot louder and more terrifying then my own. They slammed the door and Sebastian lied me back down his eyes still glaring at the door, his eyes still pink.
"Sebastian? Are you alright?"
"How dare they even look at you like that. Only I want myself seeing you that way. You're mine and mine only." He growled the last half.
"I don't think I've ever found you more sexy." I said pulling him down onto me. I kissed him again and he started kissing my neck when I felt his fangs. I pushed his chest off my own. "Your fangs. They're digging into my neck."
"Sorry Ciel it's what happens when a demon tries to mark his territory. So every other demon knows to stay away because if they lay a disgusting vile finger on you they know that will kill them."
"I'm yours now?"
"Yes. And how happy I am. Look at you, so... Beautiful. I'm a lucky bastard."
"Thank you and you sexy beast, lets have a lot more fun." He kissed me and I yanked on his bottom lip with my teeth and little to say, we had only had sex once before but this, this was incredible. Amazing. Fun. Beautiful.