The Together

Ciels POV
I completed the final page of the last document to sign today.
"Ugh. Sebastian!" And in a flash he was in my office, door open.
"Always when I'm busy my lord."
"Don't be foolish. Shut the door."
"I am quite busy my lord are you positive now is the best time for this?" I re-thought my decision.
"What work do you have left?"
"I must arrange the napkins, set up the champagne tower, then set out the table clothe. Finally I must polish the plates and sliver then set them out."
"And my favourite roses?"
"Waiting for me to set them out my lord."
"What time is it?"
"2:03 my lord."
"Right, shut the door."
"Yes, my lord." And with that the door was closed and he leaned down. We were centimetres away, millimetres, when I placed my hand on his chest.
"And let me make myself clear. I'm not getting caught this time. Close the curtains, lock the door and one more small thing."
"Yes, Ciel?" He said kissing under my ear. He had already done the two things I asked of him because he's super human, correction he's not human.
"We aren't having sex."
"I don't believe you Ciel."
"You should. We aren't." I said as he removed my Bow and kissed my collarbone. I'm about to revoke my word.
"Is that an order?" Is it? Do I want it to be? The answer is no but I'm a Phantomhive.
"Yes. That is an order."
"Looks like we will need to find other ways to be... Intimate."
"You've been alive for who knows how long. You must know of other ways."
"Indeed I do. I know plenty of other ways to."

-----

That was thrilling. Afterward though I was left as a mess. Predictable. Sebastian re buttoned my pants and my shirt. Tying the bow securely around my neck and putting on my jacket. He brushed my hair perfectly and just stared at me.
"You really are adorable Ciel."
"Shut up no I'm not." I said placing my hand on his which was cupping my cheek.
"I believe I taught you how to beg."
"I don't want to. Isn't it part of the butler aesthetic not to put your master in distress?"
"It's not part of the demon aesthetic. It's so hard to do both."
"I hate demons." The sad part is I only partly regretted my words, the only demon I love is him. The rest are quite vile.
"Do you? Or do you rather hate Angels? They are devious you know? They are filled with purified evil. Angels would spit on me, Angels would call something I love a disgusting thing. They would tell me I'm going to hell. Funny enough it's true. How... Ironic."
"What's the "disgusting" thing you love?" I asked. Was it me?
"Our relationship."
"Why would that be classified as 'disgusting'"
"Have you not noticed that you are almost fourteen and I'm as old as time itself?"
"I-I don't think our relationship is disgusting."
"Why, neither do I. You asked me to explain. So I did." I got a churning feeling in my stomach.
"Don't be so unsure of yourself, no matter what you are still my very young lord."He made me laugh. He Always knows how to make me laugh.
"Ok, let's put the pieces together, motive was the girl was cheated on by her husband, Riko. Out of revenge to the name she killed her husband, probably found a thrill out of it, attracting the reapers attention making it so she could easily get place to place quickly and harvest souls secretly, keeping the other reapers away from the case, that's why the undertaker don't know anything. She then clearly got her sister on her side, they begun working close together, clearly the women's jobs supplied an easy way to discover names, and lastly Women with the same beginning letter, possibly her friends, found the same passion or need to kill. That's just a theory, we have no solid proof. Just our own suspicion."
"The next murder should be another William smith in the area considering the club is in that area, but according to the fact that they are running away from us and we are running away from them provoking them to try and find us meaning that there won't be another murder until we put them all in captivity. Hopefully there isn't so we know if those are our people. We must inspect the dead bodies after they are all captive. Do you agree my lord?"
"I do. It's 3 now, you should finish your work." He kissed me quickly and left my office. I was finally happy. And bored. Well I haven't stretched my legs in awhile. I pushed myself off my chair with my arms. I started walking. Step by step. I walked in circles around my office for i'd say 10 minutes. 3:10. Still 50 minutes until I'm wrenched out of this boredom. So I grabbed some cards and played solitaire. For almost an hour.

-----

Well the idiots have arrived first, expected of course.
"CIIIIEEEELLLL! I HAVE MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!" The prince screamed lifting me up tightly. Too tight, can't breathe.
"Yes, a pleasure my lord." His butler said Bowing to me.
"Hello, your highness what a pleasure to have you at our estate." Sebastian stated bowing at the prince.
"Se...bastian... Get... Him... Off... Me." I said trying my best to breathe through the sentence but nearly failed. Sebastian smiled at Agni, Prince Somas consommé. Agni immediately pulled his prince off me allowing me to fall to the ground in taking the deepest breathes I could. Sebastian kneeled beside me and rubbed my back until my breathing became stable...ish. "Well hello prince neverknowswhentoshutup" I said the last line so fast he looked at me confused.
"Oh Ciel! When you speak so fast I can't understand you!"
"Prince, Soma."
"That's better now I know what you said!" Sebastian snickered to my right and I smirked at him. I stood from my light bow and without thinking Mey-Rin came around the corner and made the stupidest comment I've ever heard.
"Mister Sebastian! Your package for Ciel arrived!" I saw her running down the hall with the box in her hands.
"Sebastian you got Ciel a present?" Agni spoke looking almost as confused as I was.
"Well what kind of boyfrie-" and then a hand was placed over Mey-Rins mouth and Sebastian was whispering something in her ear. When he pulled away she handed him the package and ran far away.
"Sebastian! Was that young lady correct are Ciel and you... TOGETHER?!"
"Um you are most incorrect. Ciel and I are friends you see. Now please let me escort you to the dining hall." Sebastian lead with Angi at his heels. While prince Soma talked my ear off with things I couldn't care less about. The second we reached the hall in which dining takes place we were shown a magnificent champagne pyramid. After the others arrived and Sebastian led them to the same dining area we finally began. Sebastian being as tall as he is only had to climb a small step ladder to reach the top. The champagne smoothly flowed from glass to glass until the bottom one was almost full so Sebastian pulled the bottle away. I carefully glanced one or twice at his butt. Carefully though so I wouldn't draw attention to myself. My guests did enjoy it and all had a glass. Exactly what I wanted. Sebastian leaned down while they were all enjoying themselves and began speaking to me in French.

"Jeune maître , les produits de test de Noël arrivent demain, mais nous serons partout en Europe ce que nous devrions faire?" (Young master, the Christmas test products are arriving tomorrow but we will be all over Europe what should we do)

"Demandez-leur de le livrer à notre première destination . Italie." (Have them deliver it to our first destination. Italy.)

"Vous avez déjà réservé l'hôtel ne vous ont pas?" (You have already booked the hotel haven't you?)

"Oui, my lord." (Yes, my lord.)

A/N
That's Canadian French so if there is a difference and you think I'm wrong it's probably because it's Canadian French and we do things differently. Thank you.