The ball.

Ciel Phantomhive

I walked into the crowd of dancers.

Stop shaking Ciel.

I tried re assuring myself but I was terrified.

It was the greatest decision I'll make in my life.

Sebastian grabbed my hand and kissed it softly. Like the gentlemen were doing to their ladies. I look closely around the room at the confused people and then spotted Elizabeth. She gave me a smile then a wink and I returned it.

Sebastian and I began dancing. I do know now how to follow instead of lead.

My heart sped up when the whispers started but at that moment I chose to ignore the frightful whispers and focus on my beloved. I looked into his eyes while following his lead.

Once the dance came to a stop I answered the questions of many people. Reporters, aquatints, and complete strangers.

When I woke up the next morning it was an avalanche of surprise. Newspapers, magazines, it all had it written in bold print.

'Ciel Phantomhive gay?!?!?!'

Or

'Ciel Phantomhive screwing his butler?!?!?!'

What can I do? Even after reading all the articles, it played out as I hoped. People admire me for my bravery. After finishing the mission for the queen, she was very pleased, and put in a good word for me when it came to the general public.

I'm accepted, loved, and still the head of the Phantomhives.

I looked at Sebastian who poured me a cup of tea.

"Good morning Ciel, today's tea is earl gray and for breakfast we have fresh scones I prepared from scratch. The queen has sent us a letter but I'm sure it's just a letter of congrats. Your schedule today is nearly empty due to the thunderstorm most of your teachers said they would visit you when it concludes. You do still have a small amount of paperwork."

"I know what we'll do."

"And what's that?"

"Well id pull you on me but you have a boiling cup of tea in your hand." He put the tea back on the trolley, he jumped on me and we began kissing.

This is what I want,

I want him.

I am, The Boy Who Loved A Demon.

The End

Thank you all so much for reading this I love writing it and I'm very glad you enjoyed it. If you want more of my writing I have many other stories that you should check out, anyway that's a wrap, thank you.