The Seperated

Ciels POV
We walked out of the plane, Sebastian carrying our bags. I spotted my limozine and we headed toward that. It felt nice to stretch my legs after that long journey. Very, long. As we entered the limo the driver shouted To Sebastian and I,
"Good afternoon lord Phantomhive a pleasure to be of service for you and your fine butler today!"
"Good afternoon sir!" Sebastian DM I said at the same time. He sat down beside me and intertwined our fingers.
"Where are you two headed to then?" I took a moment to notice the kindness in his voice, he was very overweight but had a kind smile, his face and head were shaven and he was wearing a nice suit. He would look very intimidating if you don't see his nice smile.
"Sorry sir, the Black Stallion hotel!"
"Very good my lord. Would you like the patrician up?"
"That would be very kind thank you!" He put it up. (This timeline is so fucked I'm sorry)
"Well? How do you like Italy so far?" Sebastian asked clearly admiring my every feature.
"We've been here for an hour. Bland."
"Well I wouldn't say so, there are a lot of very romantic places in Italy, buy we'll only be here for a few days."
"Are we using that stupid thing you packed in my bag for Italy or Greece."
"And remind me what that was again?"
"You know damn well what it is!"
"Do I?"
"Ugh... The maid outfit." I murmured. He chuckled.
"The sooner the better wouldn't you agree? My lord." He whispered seductively in my ear. He unlocked our fingers and just left his hand resting on my thigh.
"I-I guess so. And quit it, have the limo driver look back I am put at shame." He backed away from me but re-locked our fingers assuring me that he wasn't mad at me.
-----Sebastian's POV-----
Well I'd be lying if I said it didn't upset me because quite frankly I don't understand why Ciel chooses to follow in his ancestors footsteps. I mean Vincent was murdered, his father before him took away his own life because of all the pressure and personal reasons, and a known fact is that Vincent's father was a homosexual and that may have been a reason his committed suicide. He couldn't live with that big a secret. Although Vincent was working on his fathers death in the side of working for the queen he never got anywhere. It was a suicide with a small note stating of his sexual orientation. The Phantomhives have always had bad luck, but Ciel shouldn't grow into that. I feel he should tell the world about who he is. Ciel is a millionaire, no one can say anything unless they wish for a brutal end. I was lost in thought as I stared out the window and felt a tiny body sit on my lap. I turned my head toward Ciel and smiled.
"Ciel, you should sit properly we wouldn't want the limousine driver to see you."
"And so what if he does? I'll pay him 200 extra and he'll keep his mouth shut." He leaned in and kissed me softly. "I'd risk anything for you Sebastian."
"I know I already have but I'd risk my life for you Ciel."
"I've already gotten you killed many times before." I smiled at him. "And without you I'd be dead. And probably shoe less." I chuckled, it's true. His parents or Tanaka dressed him before I came into the picture, he's never dressed himself. I chuckled and he kissed me softly again.
"You're so beautiful." He said his hand cupping my face.
"I just wish you would care for yourself as much as I care for you." I said placing my hand on his cheek.
"I'm not all that special, Sebastian."
"You are the the only thing that matters to me."
"Sebastian I-"
"Ciel you need to realize how special you are. The wonderful human I've fallen hopelessly in love with." I noticed I interrupted him and scolded myself for doing so but he needs to know that he is special.
"Sebastian, I love you." He kissed me and I moved him off my lap because I heard the divider being pulled down.
-----Ciels POV-----
"My lord? We have arrived and behind the partition does have cameras. Not wire taps but would you like me to give you the tape?"
"How much?"
"Nothing at all, just wouldn't want you upset with the situation." Sebastian handed the man 50 pounds and the payment for the and he handed Sebastian the tape which he removed in front of eyes to be sure it was ours. "Thank you so much my lord!"
"It's no problem!" We shuffled out of the limo and Sebastian grabbed our bags. We entered the entry way of the grand hotel. It was very classy. The walls were a near black grey and most of the furniture was white, glass, or black. Very classy indeed. (Or should I say glassy HA) I stayed back as Sebastian checked into our room and retrieved our key card. I observed the room until he snapped me out of my Daze.
"My lord?"
"Oh yes sorry. Let's go then." We walked down the black carpeted hall and to the elevator. We stepped into the metal box and Sebastian pressed the 14 button. "Isn't this just the thirteenth floor but named differently?"
-----Sebastian's POV-----
"No actually the thirteenth floor is abandoned, strange huh, if the elevator were to accidentally stop there someone would be very very screwed."
"Yeah the rooms must be disgusting."
"If there even are rooms."
"I hope not they'd all be haunted, or infested."
"By what?"
"Rats, cockroaches... Demons." He said seductively. I immediately got jealous. Why do you tease me this way Ciel? I thought knowing my eyes had changed colour. Ciel stood in front of me.
"Are we jealous?" He said pulling me down by sliding his arms around my neck.
"Yes slightly." I stated pulling him upward instead. He wrapped his legs around my waist as we felt the elevator pull to a halt. I placed him down quickly as the doors opened. Revealing no one. Ciel laughed quietly and we made haste to our room. We quickly walked in and I removed his jacket.
"So do you want to try out your strange kinky thing our would you rather do it somewhere else?" He said plopping himself on the couch in the first room.
"Whatever suits best for you Ciel."
-----Ciels POV-----
"Then let's do it." To set the mood he turned on the fire and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.
"Ciel I-"
"Grab it. Let's get it over with." (It's similar to what he wore in Ciel in wonderland but black and white about the stockings only go to his knees but they are also completely black. He has a thigh garter, black) He nodded and started getting undressed as he walked there. He unzipped the suitcase as I tried my best to undress myself which ended in only embarrassing hyaena because by the time Sebastian returned shirtless I had only undone one button. Sebastian giggled to himself and lauds down the outfit. He helped undressed me and once I was in the nude Sebastian began re-dressing me in the maid outfit. Once I was fully dressed I looked in the mirror on the wall and was astounded.
"Sebastian I-"
"No need to say anything, you look absolutely beautiful." He said getting on his knees behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist breathing on my neck. I smiled to myself and I turned toward him.
"Is there anything you wish of me right now? Master." I but my lip and dragged  my finger a long his chest.
"M-Master?" He stuttered.
"Of course, is there something else I should call you, master?"
"Of course not Ciel. Now make master happy won't you."
"If I couldn't do that then what kind maid would I be?"