Chapter 9: Ender

Seto led us down a large hall, looking back at me every now and then. Hero made sure I was in front of her so she can watch me. I still felt uneasy on my feet,but otherwise fine.  I fidgeted and my fingers slid over the enderpearl ring Notch had given me. I didn't want to take it of, it always gave me comfort. Seto stopped at a large quartz door, which he opened swiftly. Inside what the dining table, big enough for over 30 people.  Herobrine sat at the head of the table, his white eyes glowing happily. " I am glad you are well, Ender." He said, his voice rippling in the air.  I  nodded. Hero walked over and began examining some of the paintings on the wall. She stopped at a large painting with three boys. Two were twins, except one had blue eyes, and the other had grey eyes. The other buy had olive-toned skin and black beady eyes. He stood in the middle of the twins, holding a large hammer, grinning. The boy with the blue eyes had a diamond sword in his hands and stood to the left of the one with the hammer. The other one was looking at the boy in the center lovingly, and he had a scythe on his back." Is that, D-Steve?" Hero asked, pointing at the boy with the blue eyes.  Herobrine hesitated before nodding."In the middle is Notch." he said, his eyes dulling slightly. " The other boy is you! "Hero said, grinning." Yes." Herobrine agreed. He was about to say something else,but suddenly a zombie pigman burst in and squealed." Dinner is ready, Master Herobrine!"  Herobrine frowned at the pigman." Very Well, Charger. " Herobrine said, a hint of anger evident in his voice. Charger nodded and more pigman entered, put platters of food down, and left, avoiding Herobrine's eyes. "Sit." Herobrine said." Our guests are arriving."  I quietly sat the the left of Herobrine, and Hero bounded to the right. Seto sat down next to me just as another Pigman came out." Announcing Queen and King of the Blazes, and their son, Prince Aaron." Two blazes entered the room, followed by a small kid, The queen morphed into a human, and they suddenly began to glow. The Queen glowed Orange while the King glowed red." Next is King Slime and his son, Max. " Out they came, both looking sickly green. Slowly, they too glowed a bright orange. I looked away and saw Herobrine, who was raising his eyebrows at me. His aura was a jetblack, and it looked like tendrils of his aura came off. I felt myself  go pale and I looked away and I looked at Hero. Her aura was completely white." Let us celebrate the return of my two Long Lost Daughters, Ender and Hero!" Herobrine boomed and everyone clapped. After a few hours of adverting my eyes and eating the guests left and I went to bed. I fell asleep and slipped into tortured dreams of Herobrine torturing everyone.