Vivian

I studied Pitch for a moment, slowly processing his words." Queen...Avacado?" I hissed. I laughed harshly, startling Pitch."Queen Avacado?"I choked out, still laughing. Pitch took a step back. I glared into Pitch's eyes. " I am no longer a demon. You may have been able to temporarily taken over Hero, but that is just a small step. Join me, Pitch! You can be so much more! Ender is so close to becoming nothing...but with you... "I close my eyes, envisioning it. "Why would I join you?!" Pitch growled. I smiled, opening my eyes. " If you join me, your precious girl will be untouched If not, I can not, and will not guarantee her safety." I  mused.

   Pitch glared at me, staying where he was. "The catch?" he asked, his voice doubled with Hero's. I smirked, bringing out a mirror. It was silver, with two jewels on the handle, one black, one white. "Go into my mirror with your transfer form. This...breaks your connection with your human. You can easily recreate your connection later. .." I said delightfully.

 "  You see, Pitch. As Demons, we were told to follow our human blindly. However, we are meant to walk alone.Most Demons embrace their fate. I however...broke mine." I purred. Pitch stood still, seemingly considerate. Good. If he joins, he will help me in my plan. " No!" Ender whispered weakly. She no longer had the strength to annoy me . "Don't do it, Pitch." She whispered again. I felt her hope spark up and I smiled. "Just do it, Pitch. Can't you see? I could swear by blood and bone that Hero will not be harmed as long as you join me." I said. Pitch took a step forward.  I smiled warmly. "D-Do it." he said. His voice sounded forced and hesitant. I kneeled, pulling out a knife and cutting my hand, my blood pooling thickly into my palm." I, Vivian, the former Demon of Ender and Vanssa, swear by blood and bone that Hero will not be harmed as long as you, Pitch, join me and enter the mirror, and will stay until I say."I purred, my voice thick. I've got you now, Pitch. Now, you just have to cut your hand like I did, repeat what I said, and shake my hand...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      I curled up in a ball, crying. Vivian is ruining everything. I couldn't make sense of her thoughts, either. They were so encrypted,it makes my head spin. Thick chains held me down tightly, reminding me I was the demon now.  One though comes to be purposely. "If he joins, he will help me." I opened my eyes, urging myself to look through her eyes. Pitch looked strange, kinda like a dog. I tugged on my chains weakly, feeling the familiar grope of approval, from Vivian."Sit. You will die soon anyways. You are too far gone." Vivian hissed at me through my-her-head. I did so obediently, sighing.

  "Ender? ...Ender!" I heard someone yell. I scrambled to my feet, suprised. Hero was running at me, her eyes wide. She tackled me with a large hug." H-How?" I asked after Hero got off me. " I let pitch take control of my body. I can kinda control his movements...kinda." Hero grinned. I grinned too, but it disappeared as a buzzing feeling ran up my body. I felt faint and Hero gasped. I fell backward, groaning. "I-I can't touch you! What's happening???" Hero gasped, frantically grabbing at my hand, which was now transparent. "I'm dying." I said bluntly." This is... all Vivian's doing. You need to leave, Hero. Once I... die, you will become the demon . " Hero shook her head." I can't leave you!" she cried. I smiled weakly." Hero... You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I-I love you."

  " No!" Hero sobbed." P-Please! I just got y-you back! "  I sat back. "ENDER!" Hero screamed. I felt my body begin to dissipate." Go, Hero..." I whispered. Hero, still sobbing, ran away, until I could no longer see her. I felt a pang of guilt stab at me. I scared Hero half to death, and here I am, dying... I welcome death and I loathe it at the same time." Maybe there is more to this...Than to what meets the eye."

----------------------------

Hello Endermada! I'm sorry to say, this is the second to last chapter of this story! I want to thank you all for everything ! For your tears, your laughter, your posts, and your votes, we have progressed. This will be the first book I've actually about to finish....