Ender:

I felt Vivian's chains clamp on my ankles and wrists, and I half smiled as her grip to keep me in her mind fell away. I closed my eyes, feeling myself turn into smoke, appearing next to Vivian. I heard a familiar gasp and someone hugged me."Ender!" Hero cried, hugging me tightly." C-can't breathe." I whispered. Vivian coughed, and my throat constricted. Hero pulled back." Sorry!" she said sheepishly. Pitch hugged me next, his eyes telling me, its okay. We will fix this. 

  "So... May I ask why you came?" Vivian purred. Hero shifted uncomfortably." We heard you were creating an army..." Hero said carefully. Vivian smirked."An army is now an understatement... Lets go with...Kingdom." Vivian purred again. Her voice spilled like liquid, and flowed over us, bringing with it a cold feeling. "Kingdom?" Hero said tightly. "Yes. A kingdom. Tell me. Is that the only thing you came here to do? Or are you planning to ambush me and my subjects by distracting me while your friends attempt to kill my army?" 

  Hero went pale as the camp grew loud. Carl entered the tent."My lady, the attackers are subdued." Carl said, bowing. Vivian nodded." Take them all to the cells. One in each cell, power restraining bracelets on  them all. Extra chains on Hero here. Now." Vivian ordered." No!" I cried, but Vivian forced me back into her head, forcing me to watch as they were taken away, exactly like Vivian had ordered them to do. Hero and Pitch tried to fight back, but it was useless. They were captured.