Ender

"W-well..." I stammered, looking between Hero and Pitch nervously. " I don't know that much about her. I-I think her name was, V-Vivian. She didn't let me see her thoughts. Um... other than that, an eye of Ender kept appearing kept appearing in my head..." Hero nodded and looked at Pitch." Any suggestions?" she asked. Pitch smiled, his fangs glistening. " Sounds pretty evil to me. Did you feel anything while Viv was in charge?"

   " Viv? You know what, nevermind. All I felt was... anger." I trailed off. "May I join in?" whispered a female voice in my head. " Do you promise not to attack them?" I asked  the voice, knowing who it was.  Vivian hissed, her own way of laughing." If I could, I would have already. Unfortunately, your will has been holding me back." she purred dangerously." E-ender?" Hero asked, pulling me away from my silent mental conversation. " Um... shes coming..." I said to Hero nervously. I saw a flicker of fear in her eyes, which was quickly replaced by curiousness. Pitch growled and stepped in front of Hero. I closed my eyes and told Vivian, " Okay." I suddenly felt dizzy and I opened my eyes to see a woman who looked alot like me standing in front of me. Her hair was like Obsidian, and she wore a long purple dress that stopped at her ankles.She had a beautiful black and purple tail like mine, and her wings were black, tinged with a red-ish color.  Her eyes were a vibrant purple, her nails long and blood red, and on her neck was a small  golden pendant with a bright red V on it. On the other side was an eye of ender. 

    The only thing chilling about her appearance was around her wrists and ankles were golden shackles. "Hello." Vivian purred, raw power rolling over me in waves. I shivered. Her voice was as cold as ice, and as sharp as a dagger. "H-Hi." Hero said, in awe. Pitch looked Vivian up and down and smiled. " I expected...more." he said. " Pitch!" Hero scolded nervously. "Manners!" Pitch grinned wider and hugged Hero." You are still adorable when you are angry!" he gushed. Vivian sneered, her beautiful face suddenly turning dark." You are quite unusual for a demon, Pitch." she said. Pitch stared at her." Well, I'm the one and only!" Vivian rolled her eyes." Yes... Well, unlike you, I'm locked up for simply protecting Ender. " Vivian purred, glancing at Hero. Hero looked down guiltily. " No, I think you knew what was going on, Vivian." I said. Vivian hissed, her eyes slightly glowing." You let me, Ender, you little demon! Then, you lock me up and try to forget about me!" she cried. I flinched, and Pitch somehow stood up taller." Hey, easy now, Viv! You are the demon." Vivian laughed bitterly." She is the demon for locking me up for so long!" Pitch sighed and shook his head." Look, Viv, Ender is pretty nice, so why don't you stop being so stubborn and-" Pitch stopped as a frantic knock came at the door. Vivian frowned. "Back in you go." I told her." You cant run from yourself, Ender." Vivian said before disappearing. The frantic knocking continued.