Chapter 12: Hero

I had woken up in a great mood, and I jumped out of bed, waking Nova, who was a few feet away. He barked happily, and I smiled back. I threw the clothes I was wearing off into a dirty clothes basket, and hopped into the shower. I made sure to make it quick, though... To be truthful, the feeling of water isn't just unpleasant for me;I so much as feel a few droplets of water on my head, I suddenly get the feeling I'm almost drowning. As soon as I got out out of the shower, I made sure to completely dry myself off with a towel as soon as I could. Then, I dug around in my new drawers and ending up wearing jeans, a graphic t-shirt of Supernatural, my favorite tv show, despite all the blood and gore and such, black combat boots, and black leather gloves. I was about to leave for Ender's room when Nova trotted up to me carefully holding a necklace with a charm in his mouth. I took it and examined it. "An Enderman. Cool. Thanks, boy," I said and pet his head. He still looked at me, and he looked over to the desk. There was a small dagger on it. I looked back at Nova, and he nodded knowingly. I guessed he was right. My life would never be the same now, so why shouldn't I? I grabbed the knife with determination and I held my long, dark blue hair into a ponytail. Then, I made one quick slice with the knife. I tossed my cut-off hair into the trash can, and looked into the mirror. I smiled. My hair was a lot shorter now, but it looked nice. You'd still recognize me, and I think I looked better this way. This is the real me showing now, I thought. Then I went out and started walking to Ender's room, finding my way by following her presence. When I got there, Dad was standing outside worried. He saw me, and explained Ender wasn't coming out for some reason, and he'd been planning on taking us to train. I rushed up to the door with him, banging on it to get Ender to let us in. I noticed it too, suddenly: Ender's presence was...off. It felt like her presence, but stronger, more dangerous. And this presence that felt like Ender's belonged to a ferocious beast without conscience or mercy, and had a sense of bloodlust. The door finally swung open, and we rushed in. Seeing Ender was fine, I calmed myself down immediately and hugged her, explaining where we were going. I was rather curious of what our powers would be, but I already knew I had one or two obvious ones: I got along with mobs well even before knowing who my dad was, so communication was one of my powers. I mean, I could very quickly develop the skill to speak in every one of the different mob tongues. Another was heightened senses and ability, like speed/strength/etc. There also was that little "Sixth-Sense" thing with sensing presences I had. I wonder what else. Dad led Ender and I down the hall, pointing at and explaining the different equipment. "That is the stealth simulator," he gestured towards a large room with laser beam guns and cameras everywhere, "where you can develop ways to sneak around." He pointed to another, which was a large wall of targets and simply said, "that's a simple shooting range," and the list continued on and on. He finally stopped at the end of the hallway and turned to Ender first. "Ender, you will go with Seto," as soon as he said that, Seto stepped out of the shadows where nobody had known he was there, but Herobrine just continued, "and he will supervise you as you go through the following in this order: Teleportation Station, Obstacle course, and Swordsmanship Practice." He turned to face Seto to make sure he'd gotten everything, and Seto nodded. Seto let Ender away as Dad turned to face me to give me instructions. "Hero, you'll come with me for Agility Sprint, Target practice, then Swordsmanship. Got it?"

I nodded eagerly, ready for a good day of work. "Let's do this!" I shouted with a wide grin, which he returned. We started to walk to the Agility Sprint, ready to train me.

-------

Attention, Endermada! Queenender here yet again!  is planning on having a picture on this chapter, so it will be updated again afterwards.( Please don't murder me Hero!) Anyways, I have two contests going on, Summer Mayhem, and an Art Contest on the book Seto's Rage. Currently, only one person is doing the Art Contest. I would LOVE more! Please be sure to poke that vote star ! Queen Ender, OUT.