Chapter 6

Ok guys I have 29 reads :D it's not a lot but for me hell yeah it is!!! Anyways I couldn't just leave it at that I have to keep going so i am:)

Enjoy<3

Vote<3

Comment<3

~Giselleeerrr:)

__________________________

___________

Chapter 6 (Drew's P.O.V)

"Why did you bring some people you barley even know?!" I whispered yell

"Look this person has had a hard life ok don't you dare say we barley know her cuz her mom was my best friend" wow my mom looked pretty pissed

But honestly I don't want her here we've had other people here to foster and they mostly all end up running away its just a waste of time.

"Just because this person is your best friends kid doesn't mean I'm gonna be nice" I mumbled

"Exactly I honestly think this is a stupid idea" my twin brother Nathaniel said shaking his head.

"I agree you should just send them back to th-" I was cut off to hear my mom telling them to come meet the family. I mentally roll my eyes.

Great.

I turn around and Wow! she looks so innocent, but she has a rockin body!

Her hair is curly and up in a bun, she looks Hispanic with her beautiful tan skin. She looked up and it honestly surprised me that her eyes weren't dark brown eyes close to black. I mean that's the type if eye color Hispanic people usually have.. Right?

Anyways her eyes where amazing they were a light green, almost pale but the green really suited her. I saw pain, hurt, scared, and nervous flash across her eyes.

I wonder what happened to this runaway.

I know your probably thinking, why are you being such a jerk well why are all of us being jerks.

Well most of the kids that my mom and dad have fostered run away and they are left heart broken because they get to know them and then boom they just leave.

It honestly did piss me off, and obviously she is just another one of them.

She has a lip ring which looks super hot! I start to feel mini drew getting happy. Damn I need to calm down I barley know this girl and she is already turning me on.

From the corner of my eye I can see my sister Jessica roll her eyes.

I keep looking at this mystery girl and see that she is wearing a white tank top that hugs her curves very nicely.

Fuck their goes little drew again!

When my eyes land in her chest my eyes basically pop out of its socket!

They are glorious and I can see that Nathaniel and Alfredo have noticed too.

Her breast were large for her body but it kinda... Fit her.

But I could not take my eyes off of her breast!

I snap out of it and see she is wearing Adidas sweats and they look good on her too!

Then my eyes land on a little figure hiding behind her amazing legs. Well she isn't tall at all she is actually kinda short but she looks really good. I also noticed she had a lot of bracelets she probably really likes them but anyways I saw a small figure behind her.