Chapter 21

Comment <3

Vote<3

Thanks loves!!

~Giselle

___________________________

Chapter 21 (Ashton's P.O.V)

Me and Daniel where currently on our way to D.C's Regional Airport.

There was some traffic but we got there on time.

Once we got there I got a text from Drew that they are waiting for us at the American Airlines entrance which is a little further up then were we where.

I parked on the side and called Drew to come out.

I got out of the car and saw 2 twins come out except one had curly hair and the other had kind of that Zayn Malik hair due, but this guy actually pulled it without looking like a one direction wanna be.

I walked up to both of them "so which one of you is Drew" I asked and the one with the Zayn Malik hair nodded.

"Ok so you must be his brother...." I trailed off...

"Nathaniel" he finished and we shook hands.

"Well let's get you guys settled in, and just to warn you, I dont have a big house like you guys do, plus it's D.C so we have pretty small houses" I said while opening the trunk and tossing there stuff in the car.

I turned around and looked at both of them. "welcome to mine, Veronica's, and Daniels home, The District of Columbia, D.C" I said and turned back and sat in the drivers seat.

Daniel sat in the back with Nathaniel, while Drew sat upfront with me.

In the rear view mirror I saw Daniel scoot the the corner as if Nathaniel might hurt him.

I sighed, and for the rest of the ride it was completely silent except for the radio

~*~

STILL ASHTON'S P.O.V

We all got settled in and were currently around the table trying to figure out how were gonna find Veronica.

"Okay so what we have to do is go to were she usually takes jogs, and Daniel will lead us the rest of the way" I said nodding to Daniel while he smiled and nodded back to me.

This little kid is determine to find his sister, I'm proud to call him my little brother, even if we're not really related.

"Wait how will Daniel lead us the rest of the way? does he know were she is?"
Nathaniel spoke for the second time since he's been here.

"Daniel is special, don't ask just go with it, we should get going before it gets dark" I said. an the all nodded as we got into the at and drove off.

~~~~~~~~

"Stop right here" Daniel said as he got out of the car and got on the sidewalk and started to observe his surroundings.

He then closed his eyes and touched the ground.

"What the hell is he doing?" Drew asked.

"Shh!" I said while looking at Daniel through the window.

He opened his eyes, and I saw sadness flash across his eyes.

He got up headed back towards the car.

"Turn down this alley way keep going straight and then we'll hit and abandoned road" he said looking at me.

I nodded and followed his orders.

Once we got to the abandoned road I started to get a little creeped out.