Chapter 7

Hey!!! Well I don't wanna leave you guys waiting for so long, unlike other people -.- anyways

Enjoy<3

Comment<3

Vote<3

~Giselleeerr:)

__________________________

______________

Chapter 7 (Veronica's P.O.V)

I woke up to see a really white light.

Did I die?!?!

I start to panic and look around the room and see Drew, Nathaniel, Alfred, Jessica, Samantha, Ron, and Bessy all asleep.

Alfredo starts to wake up and sees me and his eyes look like they popped out of his socket.

"Veronica!" He yells and runs over to me and gives me a bone crushing hug.

"Hey I'm fine, why am I in the hospital?" I look around confused and see everyone is awake

"Oh my god Veronica!" Drew runs to me and gives another bone crushing hug, but it was like a loving type of hug.

"Hey, hey why are you crying?" I look at him and he has tears in his eyes, for gods sake i barley know him and he's already crying?

" we thought we were gonna lose you" he said snuggling his head into the crook of my neck.

"Veronica? Veronica.. Veronica!" I look over and see him run over to me and pushes drew off and hugs me.

"Oh god guys your killing me here" I said havering a little struggle with breathing since their hugging me so fucking tight.

"Why are you crying? I'm fine see"
I say looking into Alfredo's eyes he just looks at me and puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm s-sorry I'm so so s-sorry Veronica I never ment to hurt you please just please forgive me, I-I'm so sorry I said that to you I should've let you introduce your self please, just please forgive me" he was crying into my neck and still had me into a tight hug but it was somewhat comforting I guess.

"Please..." He begged

I looked at him confused and then it all hit me, what he said to me, what I said to him.

Me running away with Daniel and cutting myself and letting my self bleed till I almost passed out, well I did thankfully on the bed. But where's Daniel?

"I forgive you" I said smiling

"But that doesn't mean I'm gonna be all buddy buddy, you really did hurt me" I said looking down. He nodded and smiled then a hug from Samantha, Bessy, and Ron. The only person I didn't get hug from was from Jessica and honestly I don't care.

"Uh guys where's my brother? And what happened?"

"Well your brother is in another room he woke up yesterday, the doctor said since he was never fed properly well actually both of you, that caused him to just sleep all the time, he's been getting his food and nutrition, he's been waiting for you to wake up too."
Bessy said all in one breath.

"How long have I been out?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"A week" they all said.

A WEEK! Wow damn!

"The doctor said the same thing because you guys both barley ate anything and for you it's because you lost a lot of blood, the doctor didn't tell us how or wear you lost all the blood from, he said that when you woke up for a little bit you said to not tell us"
"He said you'll tell us when your ready" she smiled