Chapter 11

Hello my loves ok well I feel like this book is starting to suck some booty hole-.- lol but I already start it so I'm gonna some how finish it..

Comment...

Vote...

Enjoy... If you can lol

~Giselle<3

__________________________

______________

Chapter 11 (Drew's P.O.V)

I slowly start to feel myself wake up and groan.

I shift more to my right and feel my arms wrapped around somebody.

My eyes fling open to only see the one and only Veronica. I start to just stare at her hoping she won't wake up.

Her curly brown hair Is all around the place as her head is snuggled to my chest. her short yet somewhat long sun kissed skin legs look so amazing I could just run my hands up and down on her soft thighs.

Her breast are like heaven to the male gender, as creepy as that sounds its true. her body just fits so perfectly with mine, like as if she was a missing puzzles piece.

Her red slightly pink full lips slightly open and her lip ring just looks so sexy on her! Her long eyelashes touching her cheek without needing any make-up.
God this girl is like a Greek goddess.

She is just so beautiful, she isn't like everyone else, she's different...a lot more different.

I tilt my head a little more and see that Daniel is laying right next to her all curled up in a little tinny ball.

His face expression is a lot more different when awake. when he's awake their is a lot of fear in those green eyes of his. a lot of emotions flash through his eyes that you can barley identify a single one.

Now that he's asleep he seems so calm, care free, fear-less, comfortable. if only you could see that when he's awake, I've noticed the only time he really is happy and calm is when he's with Veronica.

She is gonna be a great mother when she's older, I'm starting to seriously like her, I think I might be in love with her... nahh... or-or am I?....

I move my arm under her to pull her closer and suddenly feel something really soft and kinda feathery on her back.

I slowly move my hand up higher on her back.

This feathery thing seems to be attached to her..

Wtf?!

I almost get to the part where it seems to be attached to her and she jolts up and pushes me off the bed, she flips over the bed to where i fell and grabs me and pushes me against the wall with my arm behind my back.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want" she says in such a dark and deadly tone that I literally almost shit my pants.

"Oww Veronica it's me Drew, this is the second time, what is up with you?" I groan as she lets me go and her face softens and she blushes.

"I'm sorry I just thought that you where- um never mind, sorry I thought you where an intruder"
She quickly covers up, but I certainly didn't miss what she said before.

"Uh it's ok I guess but calm down will you?...... And I don't mean to sound creepy and all but when I had my arm around you I felt something soft and feathery on your back, what was it?" I watch her carefully as she tensed and her face drains color.

"Um- well you see, I didn't want you to know but... I have back acne!" she remarked quickly.

I looked at her wearily " it doesn't feel like back acne" I said squinting at her.