Chapter 12

Well hello my beautiful readers well since I have no life and I'm able to update a lot more now :D I will
I hope you guys like it!

Comment<3

Vote<3

Enjoy!

~Giselle<3

__________________________

___________

Chapter 12 (Veronica's P.O.V)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and right now all I wanted to do is beat it with a baseball bat.

Lucky for Daniel he can still sleep cuz he doesn't have to wake up, he still has an hour more of sleep.

I got up and went to the bathroom.I got a towel and turned on the shower.
I stripped my clothing and let the nice hot water fall over my body. I look at the cut on my rib cage, now it's only pink but you could still clearly see it, as for the ones on my face now it's just a scar, yeah I know, I heal pretty fast.

I finish up and wrap the towel around my body, god I feel so tired I couldn't really sleep knowing that the boys will be a stick in my ass today.

I put on my undergarments and put on a pair of khaki jeans with my red converse and my Miami Heat sweatshirt.

I brushed my teeth then combed my hair and left it down. I grabbed my lip piercing and put it in as well as my belly piercing.

I walked over to Daniel and woke up.

"Baby it's time to wake up, wakey wakey..." I said softly

He groaned and opened those beautiful green eyes that I love to see every day.

"I'm so tired sissy" he mumbled still sleepy. I just chuckled.

"No no no no your gonna get your little arse up and take a nice shower and get ready for school like I did"I said while sitting him up.

He just groaned and got up and headed towards the bathroom.

I made sure I had my iPhone, check, home key, check,
backpack, check.

5 minutes later he came out with camouflage pants and a black shirt with his black converse.

"Ooo you look nice today!" I looked at him up and down, he looked down and blushed.

I chuckled and hugged him and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Lets get something to eat and then head to school k" I said looking at him.
He just smiled and nodded.

We went down stairs and you could literally see how tense it was in the kitchen, I mean drew and Nathaniel kept giving me worried glances while Jessica glared at me and Alfredo, Sam, Ron, and Bessy all minded their own business.

Like last time I gave Daniel some cereal and I drank some coffee.

God if I knew sitting at the table would be the most awkwardest thing on earth, I would've gotten some fucking McDonald's.

"Well Bessy Daniel and I are gonna head out" I said putting my coffee cup and Daniels now empty cereal bowl in the sink.

"Non-sense, you will ride with the guys and ill take Jessica, Alfredo, and Sam, and no buts" she wiggled her finger at me.

Great.

Once Drew and Nathaniel finished we headed out into Drews black Ferrari.

Nathaniel in passenger and Drew driving while me and Daniel sat in the back.