Chapter 24

Hey sorry for late update!! been busy with church-.- lol anyways...

Comment<3

Vote<3

Enjoy!

~Giselle;)

___________________________

Chapter 24 (Drew's P.O.V)

I slowly open my eyes to only be in my room.

What the hell?!

I turn to look at the time and see it's 6:00am

I get up and run to Nathaniel's room.

I start banging on the door.

Soon he opens it furiously.

"What the fuck is your problem man?!"
He yelled.

"What day is today?" I said.

"Monday you cunt! remember Veronica's here? and Jess yelled crap at her!?" he said frustrated.

"Wait so Veronica's not dead?!" I said.

"Nigga noo! where the hell did you get that from?!" he said rubbing his face.

I blinked "r-right ok so it's a school day today?" I asked him.

"Yes, now leave!" he said slamming the door in my face.

Wait so everything was a dream?

Her dying?

Her leaving?

Her meeting Ashton.

What the hell?

Then it hit me, I'm not letting her go this time.

I know her secret, but I promise I won't tell anyone.

I scratched the back of my head.

I went back to my room and got ready and soon enough just like my dream we were all eating while Veronica and Daniel came in.

Daniels face looked red and puffy, Veronica had a blank expression.

Not today. I thought.

My mom was about to give Veronica a kiss but she flinched. just like I had expected.

They both finished eating and were about to head out.

"Hey guys, wait drew and Nathaniel can drive you guys to school" my mom offered but I could see Veronica roll her eyes. I felt a pang in my chest, but just ignored it.

"Um we'll just start to walk to school, it's no problem" her angelic voice said and she left before my mom could say anything.

This is going to be different.

I quickly got up took a sip of my coffee an placed it in the sink.

Grabbing my bag I ran out the door.

"Drew where are-" my mom started but got cut off as I closed the door.

I turn to look around and see she is no where to be found.

I get into my car and speed towards Daniels elementary school.

All I see is Daniel heading inside but Veronica no where to be found.

She's probably on her way to school.

I kicked the speed up to my car and made it just in time to see her walking into the school.

I parked my car and ran out.

I see her calmly walking to her locker.

Before she noticed I grabbed her hand open the door to the janitors closet and locked it.

I had my hand over mouth and she was struggling.

"Mmmhmh mhh- mhh!" she mumbled.

"Calm down, it's me, Drew" I whispered in her ear.

Her body tensed for a little bit but then it relaxed into mine.

I took my hand off her mouth and spun her around.

I stared at her beautiful pale green eyes.

I inched closer.

She didn't move which I'm guessing that it was okay for me to kiss her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close and closed the gap in between us.

As cheesy as it may sound, I felt fireworks, the sparks that girls talk about.

Out lips moved I. Sync I licked her lip asking for entrance and she gladly opened.

We both explored each others mouths.

Until I started to run out of breath and reluctantly pulled away and leaned my head against hers.

"I know this May sound crazy since I just met you" I said but in all honesty I felt like I've known her since forever.

"God, I love you" I whispered to her and looked straight into her eyes.

She looked at me as if to make sure I'm telling the truth and I started to feel stupid for saying it.

I started to pull away, but she grabbed me, jumped on me, I immediately caught her.

Her legs wrapped around my waist as my arms supported her.

She pulled me into a passionate kiss.

She pulled away and looked at me.

"I know you had that dream too, everything seemed so real, and when I woke up, I knew I was gonna live what happened in my dream, but now I know that that's not true" she said with her arms wrapped around my neck.

I gripped her thighs, " I don't ever want to make a mistake like that, ever, I know what you are, and please don't hide from me, but I just want you to know that I love you so much." I paused and looked at her.

"I love you so much that it hurts" I whispered.

She smiled a nice big genuine smile. "and I don't ever want to lose you the way I did in my dream, ever" I said truthfully.

She grinned, the next four words that came out of her mouth made me want to spin her around and jump from excitement.

"I love you too" she replied and pressed her lips against mine.

THE END!!!!!

__________________________

Should I do a epilogue???

Comment yes If you think I should and vote!!

~ Giselle