Chapter 9

Hey guys well I hope you guys have liked my story so far:) love you all!

Comment<3

Vote<3

Enjoy<3

~Giselle❤<3

__________________________

_____________

Chapter 9 (Drew's P.O.V)

When Veronica left the bathroom I just stood their shocked by what she said.

Honestly I can't keep my distance, I want to get to know her.

I want to be the guy she can rely on. The person who she can come to when she sad, angry, hurt or just plain happy.

But right now I wanna smack the SHIT! Outta Jess!!

I shake my head and go back to my room.

I need to tell Nathaniel what Veronica said to me.

Maybe we can change her mind. But I will defiantly be telling my parents about Jess.

I hope she will be on lock down, god I don't wanna seem like a fucked up brother, but the bitch deserves it.

I still can't believe she said those things to Veronica.

I knocked onto Nathaniel's door.

"God what the hell do you want!" He said looking tired and frustrated.

"Look don't get all bitchy with me right now ok, Veronica is seriously pissed about what Jess said and now she wants to keep her distance from not only Jess but the whole family, including you, me, mom, dad, Alfredo." He seemed shocked but at the same time I saw hurt flash across his eyes.

I really hope he doesn't have feelings for Veronica the way i do. It would just make things a lot more complicated then they need to be.

"Damn, Jess really pushed it this time." He said with an angry tone.

"I know but we need to change Veronica's mind, I don't know how but I can tell you this, using her little brother for help won't be happening anytime soon, he is scarred of us" I sighed while rubbing my face.

"We have to tell mom and dad about Jess and what she did to Veronica , she would defiantly go on lock down for doing that" Nathaniel said.

I nodded in agreement.

" We'll tell them tomorrow after school" I said to Nathaniel.

"Alright night bro, I'm tired" and with that I left and headed to my room.

Oh Jess your gonna get it, and your seriously gonna regret what you did..

~*~

Veronica's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Daniel crying and shaking.

I get up and turn to look at him and see that he is still sleeping. I look at the time and see that it's 5:30am.

"Danny baby Danny wake up" i shakes him lightly. He wouldn't seem to budge and he kept crying furiously.

I shook him a little harder and he immediately woke up. He looked at me and hugged me and started to sob into my arms.

"She was their I-I saw her, she hit me, I can't sissy I-i-" he just kept caring into my arms.

"Shhh baby it's ok, she is never ever gonna touch a single hair on your body, over my dead body" I said into his hair while rubbing circles on his back.