Chapter 16

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated In a while, I went to a field trip and I've been busy so yeah but anyways

Comment<3

Vote<3

React;)

~Giselle(:

___________________________

Veronica's P.O.V

"No! damn it! that's not fair!" I said throwing the control to the ground while Daniel laughed at me.

"Hate the game not the playa sissy" he smirked at me.

Well it's been 3 days since Drew said I love you to me and I've kinda have distanced my self from everyone because I can't see them getting hurt.

"Alright Daniel, time for school" I smiled at him, it's hard trying to be normal now.

My wings twitch, you know like itching to just spring out and whip through the air an fly.

But that's not how it is.

I dressed up in my regular light blue skinny jeans with rips on it, and my black and pink North Face.

Unfortunately I have to ride with Drew and Nathaniel.

Daniel ate some soup while I ate cereal.

All four of us got in the car and it seemed quite tense.

We dropped of Daniel and we all headed to school.

When we got there the car was bombarded with girls, as usual.

But once I came out, all you hear are gasps and rude comments.

"She isn't even that pretty" I know

"she just wants the attention" far from that

"I bet the only reason why they have her is to use her" I hope not

"whore" I'm not a whore

"slut" I'm not a slut

"she is the ugliest thing that's walked in this plannet" one-hundred percent true

"she doesn't deserve to live" I know but who will take care of my brother

"she should just kill herself and make sure she stays like that" I wish I could but I can't

"Those cuts make her look disgusting to the human race" I wish I could wash them away

"Her lip ring is disgusting" that's why I took it out

"She is so fucking fat, she makes the school shake" I haven't been eating lately

I kept all my tears in through out the day, and you know what hurt the most?

Nathaniel nor Drew said nothing about those comments. I felt useless, what happened to the Veronica who was gonna change?

The one who was gonna be strong for her little brother?

I walk to my locker not only to see Drew locked lips with the schools #1 slut.

I felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest, stomped on, and thrown in the trash.

But I did what every other teenage girl would do. walk away.

I went to lunch and sat out side in the sun. it's not to hot, but not to cold.

I didn't feel like eating, I felt like if I did, I would get to fat, and force my self to throw it back up.

How could those 3 little words have affected me so much. It's all apart of Jess's plan, I know it, yet I'm not doing anything about it.