Chapter 6: The Zombie Duo

I hope you enjoy the chapter today.

===========================

Chapter 6: The Zombie Duo

Tsunade POV
I sat leisurely in my soft cushioned chair as I look out at the village. The village where I spent my whole life in, it still hasn't changed over the years. Neither have the people, they're still their happy selves, strong and determined, they have the Will of Fire burning brightly in them. They seem happy, but deep down they struggle with their own pains, but it's those painful moment that make them stronger.

A knock echoes throughout the walls making me sigh in tiredness. Being Hokage is a lot harder than it seems. Even if I don't go out in battles, the stress that washes me with the piles of work always makes me exhausted.

"Come in," my strong feminine voice rings out.

Not a second later I watch as a team stumbles in. Not any team, but my most favored team. I look at them, realizing that they're worn out and have a solemn look painted on their faces. Especially Naruto. I figured their rescue mission for Sasuke failed.

"What's your report," I say, heavily sighing.

"Well, the spy we were sent to meet was actually Kabuto Yakushi. At the bridge my disguise was easily seen by Kabuto. Then Orochimaru came to the bridge, which made Naruto act rashfully," Tenzo 'Captain Yamato' informs me.

"Orochimaru showed up," I question with surprise.

"Yes and that's not all. Orochimaru kept agitating Naruto which caused him to release the Nine Tails. They had a full on battle which led to both Orochimaru and Kabuto to flee, but to our fortune Sai was with them for a separate mission. So we ended up following them back to their base since I planted a seed in Sai," he explains.

A seed?

"When we caught up to Sai he told us that his original mission was to kill Sasuke which was ordered by his superior, Danzo. We soon arrived at their base and we had a team reunion. Meaning both Sasuke and Tsuki were present," the captain informs me.

"Tsuki? Why would she be there," I ask out loud.

"I don't know, but seeing that my sister is a part of the Akatsuki and with Sasori dead, she could've gone for the same reason as us, for the spy. But I don't see why she was at Orochimaru's hideout," Sakura concludes.

"So how long does Orochimaru have left before his next transition," I ask them.

"Six months, before that bastard takes Sasuke away. But I won't let him," Naruto exclaims with anger and determination.

Naruto you just keep surprising me, don't you?

Tsuki POV *triggers of self-harm ahead, tread carefully*

After disappearing in a collage of flowers I arrive back in my room at the base. I sigh with tiredness and slight sadness. It still seems like they don't want me as they only cared about Sasuke and getting him back.

What about me? Did they already move on? Was I not important?

Even if I don't care about them, it still stabs me in the heart when I see that they don't want me back. Especially my sister. She was only gazing at Sasuke the whole time. I spent my whole life with her and I don't get a single glance. Also Naruto, I thought he considered me as a comrade, but he still thrives to get Sasuke while I'm left in shadows once again.

I guess I'm not as important as I thought I was.

It also seems that Sasuke doesn't care that much either. I mean Kabuto was talking about how they need Konoha to kill off the Akatsuki, including me. I know he threaten Kabuto about hurting me and I appreciate that, but he didn't say anything when his chances of revenge increased.