Chapter 11: I'm Dead, Yet I'm Breathing?

DISCLAIMER: NEVER WILL OWN THIS FABULOUS ANIME CUZ I'M NOT OTAKU ENOUGH!

Quick note: This Chapter will have a torture scene, so if you have a really WEAK stomach, do not read.
There would also be vivid pictures/drawings.

Also, I hope you enjoy my drawing up above/ side. Both Tsuki and Sakura :)

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Chapter 11: I'm Dead, Yet I'm Breathing

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Third POV
Tsuki stared at the masked man with new horror. This wasn't the man she hated or usually beat. No, he was different, who is he, she wondered.

She backed away from the man, trying to escape, but it was fruitless as she hit the wall. She's trapped.

The man saw what she was doing, so acting quickly he pulled her into his personal dimension. Discarding her tattered cloak, he threw her on a pillar that's the height of a table. On their own mind, the cuffs instantly strapped her down as he got a table of torture tools.

"W-what are y-you doing," she asks. Fear lacing her usual confident voice.

"I'm going to break you apart. Destroy every once of doubt, making you beg me to kill you. Erase all sense of feelings as I make you into an unemotional pawn for the Akatsuki," he says a bit too sadistically.

When he turns his head to look at her, that's when she sees it. His eye. The red gleam, shines bright in the darkness. He has an ominous aura surrounding him which makes chills run down her spine.

"H-h-how? W-why do y-you have t-the Sh-Sharingan," she questions.

"Because, I'm Madara Uchiha."

Before she has time to question him, a hot searing pain flushes down her abdomen. He took a knife and stabbed her, twisting the blade just to add more pain. Behind his mask shows a malicious grin as he listens to the sound of ripping flesh. He's enjoying the look of pain in her eyes.

Tsuki let's out a piercing scream as the blade twists on her side, sending endorphin throughout her trapped body

Tsuki let's out a piercing scream as the blade twists on her side, sending endorphin throughout her trapped body. Tears roll down her sunken cheeks as she let's out a groan. Finally, the pain subsides as Madara takes out the blade.

Instantly, the wound heals making it seem like it was never there. Tsuki's body relaxes, but that ends soon as Madara gets a scalpel and thrusts it into her chest.

"Every time you make a sound, you'll experience more pain. Also every time you pass out, I'll wake you up and torture you," Madara explains.

She tries to nod, but screeches in pain as Madara cuts her from the chest to her stomach, slicing her open. She gasps and chokes on air as the pain fills her core.