Chapter 7: A Cat Stuck in Her Own Trap

Here's a picture of both Yugito and Matatabi.

Enjoy :)

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Chapter 7: A Cat Stuck in Her Own Trap

Third POV
As Hidan swipes his scythe, hitting the stoic looking girl, cutting her in half. Expecting a shrill scream to escape from her lips all he got was a cloud of smoke and a small 'poof'. Using the Substitution Jutsu, Tsuki disappears in a collage of flower petals.

Left with confusion and shock, Hidan stares at the pile of scattered petals on the floor. His emotions soon turn into anger as he missed his one target. Looking around in the area, he scans the room looking for a girl with strawberry hair, but all he sees is the dark void and his partner.

Hitting the floor with loud thud, Hidan is now lying on the floor with Tsuki stepping on his back. Lowering her head, she speaks with a velvety voice.

"Now, that you're done proving yourself as an idiot, lets finish this mission," she informs him.

"You're right. The faster we're done, the better," Kakuzu says as his eyes shine in the dark.

"Fine, whatever bitch, let's just fucking go," Hidan says as he curses at the girl.

"Good, now let's go catch ourselves a jinchuriki," Tsuki states as she steps off the Jashinist.

Walking up to the locked door of the base, Tsuki produces the mandatory hand signs and slams her hand on the floor. Groaning with protest the heavy metal door creaks open. Once it's open it reveals it's usual grey clouded sky as it pours down with rain.

Walking out of the hideout, the door slams shut behind the masked man who continues down the road as if nothing ever happened. The cloud decorated cloak they wear doesn't protect them against the constant buckets of rain, but none of them complain. Well, not the aged masked man or the girl with pink curls, but the religious sociopath yells and groans about the bad weather like a new born baby.

"Why the fuck does it always have to fucking rain in this godamn village," Hidan seethes with anger.

"Maybe because it's 'The Village Hidden in the Rain' ,you moron," comes the smart assed comment from Tsuki.

"Shut up, bitch, no one asked you," he replies sharply.

"Well, stop complaining like a little bitch," says Tsuki as she insults him.

After insulting the masochistic religious follower, she turned away and continued walking behind Kakuzu as she enjoyed the wet weather. She didn't mind the rain, the weather in Amegakure was her favorite, she felt like it displayed her feelings most of the time. But not everyone was like her, most of them enjoyed the warm sunny weather which she hated.

When the trio made into the shopping area where it was crowded with villagers and shop keepers, the people created a path for them to walk. In Amegakure they don't treat the Akatsuki badly or like trash, they treat them with respect. Probably because Pein is their 'God' and Konan is their 'Lady Angel' and the villagers didn't want to face either of their deadly wrath. But nonetheless, the Akatsuki members liked to be treated nicely for once and hide their faces like they do in other villages.

Tsuki POV
I watched as the people of this village moved to the side making us a path to walk through, I nodded my head in appreciation and thanks. This us more better than the Leaf Village. Yeah, we might not be friends with everyone in the village or have a Will of Fire, but at least everyone here gets treated with respect including the group of criminals that make the Akatsuki.