Chapter 19: To Save A Friend

Disclaimer: I don't and never will own the anime Naruto, because I'm just another fangirl.

Dedicated to pinkalious289 for the hilariously great comments and laughs.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Chapter 19: To Save A Friend

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Cerridwen's POV
Smiling at the man who I recognize as my current enemy, I glare at him. I was given an order and I'm intent on following it. Why? I mean, with given complete control over my host, I could just about do anything, but I'm not. Why? Because I want to gain her trust again. It was foolish of me to think that Tsuki wouldn't have found out about my hidden intentions, but she did. So I'm here with her broken trust trying to repair it.

I'm here to protect Naruto Uzumaki.

"Cerridwen, the Goddess of the Moon, Dark Prophecy, and the Underworld. You could've been so much of use to us, but clearly your host is an ignorant child," the man who calls himself, Pein, tells me.

I glare even harder if that's possible. "My host, Tsuki, is far from ignorant. You know nothing about her, you only see her as a source of power to your stupid organization. I'm glad she got out from under your grasp, at least she'll have a longer life," I sneer.

But before he can say another thing, I put my intention into action.

"I'll show you the true meaning of being a god," I shout as I raise my hands.

The ground beneath us begins to shake violently as I give a wicked grin. All around me, pale sickly hands start to rip through the earth's surface. Not just two like when Tsuki summons them, no, tens and several more hands appear from the ground as they grasp the air.

"You want my power, I'll give you my power," I insanely shout.

The ground continues to shake even more as the black chains rip themselves from the earth's core. Eventually, several chains dance behind me as they patiently wait for my commands.

"You think you're a God? Ha! You're just a man drunk with power and for what? Just because you have the Rinnegan? The Sage of Six Path's was one thing, but you, you're nothing compared to him," I proclaim at the passive man

It seems that my jeers irritated him as he narrows his eyes at me.

Good, at least his attention is on me rather than Naruto.

"You know nothing of my power," he states, raising his hands.

I smirk, "then show me."

His actions are almost instantly as he narrows his eyes even more, ready to fight.