Chapter 20: All For You

Disclaimer: STILL don't own Naruto because I'm not obsessed enough, lol.

For You by Angus and Julia Stone

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Chapter 20: All For You

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Third POV
Naruto states at the still body of the girl he once called his friend. From his place, he could see the scarlet liquid that decorates her pale neck. The chest that once rise with every breath, lies still as she's no longer breathing. Stands of pink hair cover her face as her now pale, dead eyes look up at the sky with no life. He could see her chapped lips parted as she let out her last breath. The girl's arms that once fought vigorously now lie at her side, stained with her own crimson blood.

Naruto states blankly as tears run down his cheeks.

He lost a supporter.

He lost a comrade.

But most importantly, he lost his friend.

Sakura stares at her sister's body from a distance. An empty feeling fills her stomach as she sees her twin no longer breathing. Eyes blank, but no tears.

She's not dead, she can't be. She always comes back, always.

No matter how many times the younger twin recites this in her head, doubt always fills her mind. Denial to process what's in front of her, Sakura shakes her head as she tries to come up with several reasons why Tsuki isn't dead. The younger twin shuts her eyes as tears begin to blur her vision. She clenched her fists as she tries to regulate her breathing.

She's not gone.

She can't be!

But no matter what she says, reality just smacks her across the face.

Everyone who was watching, stated in shock. They knew that the girl was a criminal, that she belonged to the Akatsuki, but they also knew that she was once a comrade. They stare in shock because the who now lies dead, she was just as strong as any Akatsuki member, but to be slayed so easily and thrown away like trash by the leader of the organization, they now realize how heartless the man is.

She stood no chance.

The members of Konoha 12 stare at the young girl who once walked with them. Talked to them. Who once stood by their side. They stare to now find the girl dead.

First, they lost Sasuke.

But now, they truly lost Tsuki.

"It was like this when Leaf shinobi killed my parents," the cold voice of Pein alerts Naruto.

Naruto glares at the man who killed his friend. He killed her just to make a statement!

He attacked Konoha for revenge?

Killed innocents?

Is this what he calls peace?!

Naruto could feel his teeth sharpen as his anger rises.

His nails grow profusely, enough to resemble claws.

His whiskers darken and grow thicker.

His blonde and nicely brushed hair gets tousled as it grows out of place.

His nice, comforting cerulean eyes turn to a bloodlust and crazed shade of red as his pupils turn to slits.

But most importantly, his chakra is no more as the Nine Tails inside him takes complete control.