Chapter 26: Disaster

DISCLAIMER: STILL DON'T OWN NARUTO AND I NEVER WILL BECAUSE I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Back so soon? I know, you love me, lolol XD

Warriors by Imagine Dragons

Sasuke gif

I, the Insomnia queen, dedicate this chapter to ALL my readers because they are the sole purpose and inspiration to all my writing! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

LONG ASS CHAPTER!

Chapter 26: Disaster
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Third's POV
In a darkened room, there stands two shinobi. One is a Kunoichi who is considered both a criminal and a traitor, she carries her large fan on her shoulder as she walks over the many dead samurai. The other is a Shinobi who is considered an international criminal, he holds his katana in his left hand as he turns to last samurai. Stalking towards the man, he stares down at him with murderous eyes.

"So you're not alone," the samurai asks, eyeing the female behind Sasuke.

But before anyone can do anything else, the ceiling above them suddenly explodes, debris raining down on them. As the clouds of dust disappear, both Sasuke and Tsuki are staring at a raging Raikage. Besides him, are standing both Darui and C, his personal guards.

"Brats! I'll teach you to fear my anger," A, the Raikage, yells at the duo.

In that moment, Sasuke activates his Sharingan as Tsuki opens her fan, both preparing to fight the said Kage. Immediately, without a plan, Sasuke rushes forward.

"Sasuke, don't rush in alone," Tsuki yells after him. But all she receives is silence as he ignores her.

"Suiton: Mizujinheki," Darui performs just as Sasuke is in front of them.

The jutsu, itself, is a fair size of water that attacks the opponent In a torrent like fashion. In this case, it soaks Sasuke's body with water while pushing him back, something Darui intended. With quick movements, Darui performs another jutsu.

"Raiton: Kangekiha," he announces the lighting based attack.

This attack, itself, is a stream of lightning that directly hits the enemy, encasing their body. In Sasuke's case, since he's soaked and because lightning and water increase each other's power, the jutsu is much more powerful.

Getting attacked, Sasuke's body flies back. But before he could hit the ground and further injure himself, Tsuki catches him as she adds chakra to her feet, withstanding his weight.

"You idiot, you can't just charge in there without a plan. You're going to get yourself killed," Tsuki hisses as she sets him down.

Since she has to protect him, also because she doesn't really want him to die, she quickly, but carefully heals his wounds. Placing her hands on his upper back, she allows the familiar mint green color envelope her hands. Healing only the major cuts from his body, she quickly finishes.

"There, and be careful this time! I'm not always going to be around to heal you," she reminds him.

"Boss, it seems our intel was correct. Looks like it's lightning based," Darui tells the Raikage, referring it as Sasuke.

"He can use fire too. He'll probably follow it up with a Katon. The girl next to him uses Medical, she'll cause problems if she continues to heal him. Darui, be ready to use another Suiton," C informs his colleagues.