Chapter 8: I'm Your Enemy and I Don't Regret It....Or Do I?

Sorry for making you wait for so long, anyways I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

Enjoy the gif of Hidan fighting Asuma.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Chapter 8: I'm Your Enemy and I Don't Regret It...Or Do I?

Third POV
It was after the trio defeated and captured Yugito, the Two Tailed Jinchuriki, Matatabi. After their mission the leader of the organization, Akatsuki, Pein asked them to go capture the Nine Tails. So now the trio was traveling through the nations, making their way back to the Land of Fire. Everything was going fine until someone wanted to do an errand before hand.

Kakuzu wanted to hunt a bounty.

It didn't bother the girl with pink wavy hair, but it ticked the Jashinist so much that he tried to attack the 90 year old criminal. Before he could even land a finger on the masked man, Tsuki held onto the back of his cloak.

"Knock it off, Hidan! It's just a simple kill, get over it," she spoke trying to calm the masochist.

"Bu-

"Come on, I bet there's a lot of people you could sacrifice to your God," she says, trying to make him agree to the job.

"Ugh, whatever bitch, as long as I get to make fucking sacrifices to Lord Jashin, I'm fucking good," he says, cursing as he agrees.

"Great," she replies barely smiling.

After a long pause of silence she turns her head towards Kakuzu.

"So who's the bounty we're looking for," Tsuki asks.

"His name's Chiriku, he's one of the Twelve Guardian Ninja. He's got a bounty of at least 30 million," Kakuzu says rather greedily.

"Where's he at?"

"He's located at the Fire Temple," Kakuzu says with his muffled voice.

×××

Naruto POV (Didn't expect that, did you?)
It was the day after the event with Sora, but I'm still learning how to master my new jutsu. Learning Wind chakra isn't that hard, but combining it with the Rasengan is difficult. The only people who knows Wind Chakra is Asuma sensei.

"Naruto, you need to concentrate on your jutsu," Kakashi sensei says to me.

"I am! It's just that Wind Chakra is hard for me," I exclaim with impatience.

"Then why don't you go ask Asuma for advice a-"

"But I already did that," I yell, cutting him off.

"*sighs* You know there is another person who has Wind Chakra," he says with usual bored look.

"Really! Who's this person? Huh, huh," I ask with excitement making me look like my twelve year old self.

"Unfortunately, it was Tsuki, but she's not here anymore," he says solemnly.

Tsuki

The image of my pink haired teammate flashes through my mind. I remember how quiet and avoidant she was. I remember how she opened her heart to me and revealed her past of how she was pushed away from her family. How she protected me in our first C Ranked mission. How she helped us in the Chunin Exams. Or how she got hurt by Gaara in her fight. Or how she helped Sasuke in our other Escort mission.

But then we returned from that mission and everything went to chaos. They started to spread lies about her. Even the people she trusted most turned their backs on her. She had no one to turn to. She eventually left to the people who held their arms open for her, who welcomed her, the Akatsuki.