Chapter 21

"My destiny? What the heck are you talking about?" Ginny asked. Harley frowns.

"You're the witch to defeat all evil, as long as you're alive, no person as bad as Voldemort will rise... There's a prophecy and a massive rumour, people think they can kill you but the prophecy states that you will die of natural causes" Harley explains. He then looks at the ground. "That's your fate... But that didn't help my family"

"Where is this prophecy Harley?" Harry says getting out of his chair.

"Trelawny" was all Harley said before walking out. Ginny looks at Harry surprised.

"The witch to defeat all evil huh?" Harry asked with a small smirk. Harry was pleased that he wasn't the only one with a prophecy about them. Harry expected Ginny to be happy that she was expected to live to be a very old woman but she frowned and looked towards the ground. "What's wrong Gin?" Harry asked worried.

"I have so much expected of me and who even knows if this prophecy is true, it could possibly be a rumour" Ginny said. Harry thought for a moment.

"Do you want to go find out?" Harry asks with a hint of excitement in his voice. Ginny thought for a moment.

"I guess we should" Ginny said. "Where do you think trelawny would be?" She asked curiously.

"Where she has always been... At Hogwarts" Harry says.
                                        *
Harry and Ginny walk through Hogwarts past all the children. One child points at Ginny. "That's Ginny Weasley, the one they've all been talking about and that's Harry Potter!" The small boy said. He looked to be 12 or 13. Harry walked up to him.

"Who's been talking about Ginny? Where did this all come from?" Harry asked. The boy had an excited grin on his face.

"Professor Trelawny went into a trance during a 4th year divination class, she spoke about a Weasley girl and everyone new it was Ginny Weasley because she is the only Weasley girl" the boy said. Harry thanked the boy. He and Ginny continued to moved through the halls of the castle towards professor trelawny's office.

"Professor Trelawny" Ginny said once she saw the woman with the huge glasses. "Can you tell me about the prophecy that everyone thinks is about me?" Ginny asks.

"I can't tell you much about it dear, I don't even know if it is about you... My prophecy's can be very precise" Professor Trelawny said. "Anyway, the prophecy  was of a Weasley girl born in November"

"November? I was born in August" Ginny said looking at Harry confused. Harry just shrugged. "Thank you professor" Ginny said and she walked out the door. "Trelawny is loony" Ginny muttered to herself.
                                       *
"Ginny! Harry!" Mrs Weasley said pulling both of them into a hug. They pulled away.

"Mum, I need to ask you something... Did you have another girl?" Ginny asked curiously.

"No you would have known if I had" Mrs Weasley said with a small laugh. "Did you here Ron and Hermione's wedding is in 2 weeks, it will be here"

"Yes, we got the invitation yesterday" Ginny said. Harry and Ginny went over to the couch and sat down.

"Weren't you the one who thought Trelawny was loony and that the prophecy is baloney?" Harry asked in a whisper.

"Yes but I'm just curious" Ginny muttered. Harry nodded, he decided not to question her further. "I wonder why Ron and Hermione made a sudden decision to have there wedding, I thought they would have waited a bit longer" Ginny said thoughtfully. At that moment Ron and Hermione walked into the house. They were greeted by Mrs Weasley and then they came into the living area. Harry got up and hugged them both.

"It's been so long" he said.

"I know" hermione replied. "We've been planning a wedding"

"Hey Harry, have you found Michael yet?" Ron asked. Harry shook his head.

"No, we have every Auror on the job but he is nowhere to be found" Harry replied.

"I'll keep a look out as well" Ron said. Hermione sat down next to ginny with a smile.

"I have something to tell everyone" Hermione announced. Everyone looked at her. Ginny looked at her and Hermione had a huge grin on her face. Ginny's eyes widened.

"I'm pregnant, due for November" Hermione said. Ginny was shocked, completely bewildered.

"What....... The........ Fuck...." Ginny said shocked. Everyone turned and looked at her.