Chapter 25

"Of course Harry, you already know that I'm all yours" Ginny said as she pulled him into a hug. Harry smiled and hugged her tightly. They then pulled away from each other and Harry slipped the ring on to her finger.

"And I'm so happy that I'm having a baby with you" Harry said, he intertwined their fingers and he kissed her. She kissed back, Harry laid her down on her back as he kissed her. He pulled away and lifted up her shirt and started leaving kisses up her stomach. Harry smiles. " you are going to be the most loved and spoilt child in the world" Harry whispers. Ginny smiles like an idiot.

"I'm only two weeks pregnant Harry, he or she doesn't know what your saying, he or she doesn't have ears" Ginny said laughing as she pulled his face towards hers. She kisses him. And the pulls away and swears. "Shit!"

"What?" Harry asked concerned.

"We have the quidditch grand final coming up and I'm pregnant" Ginny says. "I want to play"

"Then play..." Harry murmured.

"It's dangerous for the baby" Ginny said sadly.

"Look the baby isn't even the size of an acorn yet, i think you are fine to play" Harry says. Ginny nods. "And by the way, I have never seen you fall off your broom"
*
"so I've been thinking, after the baby is born we will get married... If you want that in the air marriage" Harry said once Ginny walked into Harry's office.

"Do you ever actually do work or do you just think?" Ginny asks with a laugh. She then looks at the stack of papers on his desk.

"I'll get around to it, this is more important" Harry says. Ginny picks up a piece of paper and reads it.

"Hmm more important than a Michael Corner sitting in Surrey?" Ginny asks raising an eye brow.  Harry gets up from his chair and takes the paper from ginny's hand. He then walks out and yells at the Auror's.

"WHAT DID I SAY? IF THERE ARE ANY MICHAEL CORNER SIGHTINGS THEN YOU COME TO ME AND TELL ME IN PERSON... I DON'T WANT MY FIANCÉ TO BE THE ONE TO READ IT OFF A GRUBBY PIECE OF PAPER!" Harry yells as he runs his hand through his hair. "NOW WHO IS THE IDIOT WHO PUT THE MICHAEL CORNER SIGHTING ON MY DESK?" Harry yells. Everyone looks at him surprised and Harry frowns. "I'm sorry, who was it?" He asked more polite. Ginny walks out.

"Well Potter, it seems you do have a angry bone" Severus Snape says from the corner of the room. "It was I, I was the idiot who put that on your desk because it was me who saw the long haired git" Severus smirks. He is way different then what he use to be.

"Severus!" Harry says smiling. "Having you been hanging out with Fred again?" Harry asks.

"Just a bit" Severus mutters. "You're engaged?"

"Just a bit" Harry says and surprisingly Severus laughs at this. "Come in my office so we can talk" Harry says. "Harley and Zac, I want you to go to Surrey and see what you can find"