Chapter 16

A week later Ginny was still locked up at the ministry and every day he would get more angry and more impatient. He hated being home because Ginny wasn't there so he spent most of his time at Ron's and Hermione's.

"No when's the wedding?" Harry asks sitting down on the one setter couch in there living room.

"We haven't really decided the date yet but we know where we are having it" Ron says.

"We are getting married in Australia where my parents are" Hermione says, they both sit down on the double setter couch.

"Did you bring your parents memories back?" Harry asked.

"Yes, it was very difficult to explain to them what had happened, by the end they were happy that I had moved them to Australia. Apparently they've been wanting to move there for years" Hermione explains.

"Well thats good" Harry says looking down. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't stop thinking about getting Ginny out and how much he misses her and that beautiful red hair and chocolate brown eyes, he just wanted her there, everything was better when she was there.

"Are you okay Harry?" Ron asks looking worried.

"Yeah, uh I'm fine.. I've gotta go" Harry says getting up and Apparating on the spot. He opens his eyes and sees himself in the ministry of magic. He then storms info Kingsley's office.

"Hello Harry, I think I'm beginning to expect you everyday" Kingsley mutters. Harry walks up and slams a hand on the table.

"Are you trying to torture me?" Harry yells. "Because I've been tortured be for and trust me emotional torture is so much worse than the cruciatus curse!" Harry yells, his face going red and tears running down his eyes. Kingsley looks sorry for a moment and then his face hardens again.

"I won't pity you Harry"

"I'm not looking for your pity" Harry spits. "I just want her out" Harry says looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry I can't" Kingsley says not looking at Harry.

"You know what Kingsley, I use to think you were the best person for the minister but I was wrong. The only reason Ginny is in there is because you pissed her off with your shitty decisions" Harry said. He then turned on his heel and walked out. Kingsley got up and ran to the door.

"Harry!" He yelled. Harry turned around glaring at him. "Let her out" Kingsley says. Harry's facial expression changes.

"Why did you change your mind?" Harry asks.

"Well when I first accepted this job over a year ago I promised myself that I would be a better minister than every other minister... This past month I broke my promise multiple times and I don't want to do that anymore so let her go" Kingsley explains before walking back towards his office.

"Thank you" Harry says and then he runs towards the elevator excited to let his girlfriend out.
*
"Why is it that you're always a guard down here Dylan" Harry asks, Dylan chuckles.

"Well it's the best job, you see at the American ministry where I am from the cells are horrible to guard" Dylan says with a chuckle. "That's why I transferred, they make me a guard down here a lot because I did it over in America"

"You must have been good at your job" Harry says. "So Dylan, I need the keys to get Ginny out"

"Don't call me Dylan, call me Zac" dylan says handing Harry the keys.

"Why?"

"Well Zachary is my last name and I really do rather the name Zac" Zac says with a smile.

"Okay Zac" Harry says walking down the hall to ginny's cell.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" Ginny asks surprised.

"I'm letting you out" Harry says putting the keys in the lock and turning it. He goes to pull the cell open but it doesn't budge.

"Why won't it open?" Ginny asks worried.

"I-I don't know" harry says trying other keys. "None of these keys are working" Harry says breathing heavily. "No no no come on.... I'll be back" 
*
Harry storms into Kingsley's office. "Why are you storming into my office like that? I told you that you can let her go"

"Why won't the fucking cell open?" Harry yells frustrated. Kingsley looks at him shocked.

"Whatever it is Harry. It wasn't me... I'll come down and have a look at it" Kingsley says getting up out of his desk chair.

*

Kingsley observes the cell and takes out his wand. "Alohamora" he mutters and tries to open the cell but the door still won't open. "The door has been looked by some time of charm... She's locked in"

"We need Severus" Harry mutters. Kingsley nods.

"Do you know where he is?" Kingsley asks.

"I have no clue"