Chapter 6: Performance.

Skylynn's POV.

"We all carry these things inside that no one else can see, they hold us down like anchors they drown is out at sea" - Chelsea Smile, Bring Me The Horizon.

"Standing back stage about to perform at their first warped concert let's give a warm welcome to 2 Wish Is 2 Die!." I hear Austin yell through the microphone. Of Mice & Men ran off stage and We came on. The concert was massive. I seen Oli in the croud with Austin I smiled as I waited for the large crowd to settle...

"Hi I'm Skylynn Trait and we are 2 Wish Is 2 Die. So the first song we are playing is Angles... Dedicated to my older Brother Xavier and My Older twin Brother Kyle who both tragically passed away due to a car accident, without Xavier and Kyles help and support, me and my band, wouldn't of gotten this far and we all are forever greatful to Them and Austin Carlile, thank you Austin for everything I Love You!.. Okay! So let's do this! I hope you enjoy the show! Have fun and be safe!!" **Croud starts screaming**

(A/N: ** I made this up so I hope it isn't bad**)

Felisha starts playing bass as Seth and Keegan start playing their guitars and then Riley comes in with the drums and here's my part..

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes..

**Screams**
"Wake up! Wake up! Tell me this is a dream. Because I'm longing for the day I when see you again."

I screamed into the microphone. I stood up straight and inhaled.

**Yells**
"When you left, the Angels called. Yeah the Angles fucking called."

I took a deep breath, and relaxed my throat a bit because this verse I was singing..

**Sings**
"I'll cry for you tonight, just like I do every night.*deep breath* Im so lost without you! So stay with me tonight.like you used to every other night."

**screams**
When you left, the Angels called. Yeah the Angles fucking called.

**Yells**
"I say no more, I can't speak I'm overwhelmed by the feeling of feeling nothing at all, you could say Im just a Silent wreak, I'm so lost."

**Sings**
"I'll cry for you tonight, just like I do every night. Im so lost without you! So stay with me tonight! Like you used to every other night."

**Yells**
"Wake me up when the Angel's are calling once more, I'm counting down the days when I see you again."

**Sings sadly**
"When I see you again."

**Sings Painfully**
"We send you of with one last Goodbye, nothing said, just a whole bunch of silent Cry's."

**yells**
"So wake me up out of my daze once more when I see you again."

**Barely Whispers**
"The Angel's have called..."

By the end of the song everyone was cheering, screaming for more, I don't know about Felisha, Riley, Keegan and Seth but I'm tired and this was only the first song. I put aside the fact I was tired and kept performing. The only thing to kill the pain.

*********

Oli's POV.

Watching Skylynn and her band mates perform was beautiful. Her voice was amazing it sounded so beautiful when she sung but when she screamed she sounded unbreakable.

Gosh I love this girl so much.

I watched back at the stage, gosh she looked so beautiful.

"We send you of with one last Goodbye, nothing said, just a whole bunch of silent Cry's."

The lyrics fell from her mouth as she sang, her beautiful voice stained with pain.

If there's one thing I've learned is that every single individual has their own experience, their own story. Everybody's been through hell at one stage, its life and sometimes it can do horrible things, but we learn and we move on and with time comes healing..

**Time Skip**
****Back to Skylynn's POV****

The show was absolutely amazing, all the fans were awesome and we got such a huge crowd, I seen quite a few bands in the crowd including Pierce The Veil and Of Mice & Men.

Oli seen me after the show, and told me how amazing we where. He's also taking me out tonight.. Drinking again of course. There's gonna be a rad party in the Black Veil Brides bus. From what I've heard, they throw pretty good party's.

I was looking forward to spending time with Oli, he's such an amazing guy. And he makes me feel so much better about myself and everything else too. He makes me feel like when I'm with him, all my troubles disappear.

Honestly, I love everything about him, he can be so cheeky but so silly and childish at times, he can be serious and passionate, he has a sense of humor and can have one big temper. I he just has one of those personality's and I love it.

Oli walked me back to my bus, the party was late so I had time to sleep and shower aswell as get ready and do whatever until oli picks me up at 10 o'clock and it's only 5 in the afternoon.

I had a shower and hit the hay for a bit before I have to get ready for Oli and I's night...

*******

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter and there's a big one coming up ^-^ I'll try to update soon.

~ Bree