Nebraskin vibes

Emily's pov

All I could fell was Delly kicking me in her sleep and her talking until I heard quiet sobs as I looked at the bunk across from me. Ross's bunk. It was pitch black and I couldn't exactly see but he was crying and that I could tell.

I slowly and very carefully stood up not making a wink of noise and turned on the lamp in the corner. I looked at Ross's bunk and he had blood coming out of his wrist. I ran quietly into the first aid cupboard and grabbed bandages and alcohol wipes.

I ran back and I climbed onto Ross's bunk. "Stop" he said to me as I shook my head "what you did to me was completely wrong and I'm not saying I forgive you but I'm not going to watch you harm yourself over it" I whispered bald at him.

"Don't you see it's not just you, the fans they don't care I'm just worthless to them they hate me" he said back "Ross they don't hate you millions of girls out there are dying to meet you 'why'd you choose me?' " I quoted from my tattoo as Ross realised "is that what your tattoo is about?" He asked as I quickly nodded.

"This will sting" I said putting the wipe on Ross's fresh cuts as he bit his lip. Once I completely finished wiping up the blood I grabbed the bandage and wrapped it around his wrist and clipped it up.

"I chose you because your not afraid of being you, your not scared to beat someone for insulting you or us and most importantly your gorgeous, your blonde hair and blue eyes absolutely make me melt and that is why I chose you and I love you" he said.

I looked up at him into his tear stained gorgeous brown eyes. I forgive him to much though, way to easily it has to be different so he doesn't think he can just get away with this stuff. "Ross. I'm sorry I can't" I hugged him and began getting off the bed as he grabbed my arm and I turned to face him.

"What does this mean for us?" He asks as he voice cracks "we need to take a break Ross you get off way to easily and I don't want things getting to your head and I love you so much, you see this ring that's what it means for us but we need to take-" I was cut off by his warm lips on mine.

We pulled apart after a minute and I looked at him with lust in my eyes as he pushed out foreheads together "Em I want to marry you,
I want to have a kid with you I want to have a life with you" Ross whispered. "So do I, if only we still had Reece" I whispered back tears falling now.

"Reece is in a better place it's up to us to keep his memory going" Ross whispered back as I nodded. "Goodnight Ross" I said getting up turning off the lamp and climbing back to Rydel's bed "goodnight em" Ross sighed "friends?" I asked "friends" he replied sadly.

-the next day-

Nebraska here we are. Also we get to stay in a hotel for one night because Mark and Stormie are sick of the bus so yay. I quickly woke up and went to the bathroom putting on some high waisted jean shorts, a white lowcut tank top and a plade jacket to go with it.

I wore my curls out and applied some foundation, contour, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipstick walking into the kitchen. "Good morning Stormie, is it okay if I make breakfast before we go to the hotel?" I said hugging Stormie.

"Sure sweetheart that would be a delight how are you? I heard about what happened" Stormie asked "I'm okay" I whispered as she nodded "if you ever need anything come to me" she said "thankyou Stormie" I said pulling out some eggs, bacon, hash browns, sausage and bread.

I put the bread in the toaster and turned on the little stove. After 25 minutes everything was cooked and there was plates set up on the mini tables in the little kitchen. Rydel beamed when she woke up that girl is just way to happy.

Stormie told us we could start eating with out the boys so Delly sat next to me and we both ate having small conversation while Mark and Stormie at on the other little table. Riker and Sav sat across from Stormie and Mark.

Then Ross and Ryland sat across from Rydel soon after "morning" Ross said in his sexy morning voice making me choke on my food as I began coughing and drank some water "are you okay" Rydel asked patting my back as I nodded through a cough "morning" I said back and continued eating.

Rocky and Ell sat where Stormie and Mark did when they finished eating and Ryland started small conversation like before "how'd you sleep?" Ryland asked "as best you can when someone's kicking you and Talking" I joking glared at Delly.

"Sorry babes well I slept good, what bout you two?" Delly asked "like a charm" Ryland said "good" Ross said as his eyes met mine "Ross why have you got a bandage on?" Rydel asked "I was holding one of my guitars and it hurt my wrist so I bandaged it" he lyed "oh ok" Rydel replied.

"Kids we're here" Stormie yelled as I picked up the empty plates and placed them in the sink grabbing my suitcase on the way out. "Here I'll take it" Ross said taking it from my grip "thanks but you don't have too" I said "anything for a friend you look good by the way" he winked as I blushed.

Stormie gave us our usual rooms. Ross, Delly, Ell and I and rocky, Sav, Riker and Ryland and Stormie and Mark had their own. We walked into the room and it had that amazing hotel smell as I flopped down on the bed landing on my back as the others chuckled.

"So what are the sleeping arrangement you two good or-? "I'll take the couch" I cut Delly off motioning to the couch "uhm oh ok" she awkwardly said. "No I will it's fine" Ross said "no" I got up and placed my bag on it claiming it.

"Wait we don't have a show tonight, time to party" Delly yelled high fiving Ell. "So what's the deal with you two?" Delly asked. Wow way to make things awkward "we're friends?" I said more like a question then an answer.

"Don't worry I'm working on it" Ross said "ok and if you ever put your hands on her again unless it's a way of showing affection I will fuck you up, now let's play a game" Rydel said pointing to Ross and speaking in a serious tone until she said to play a game which made me chuckle.

"I won't I love her to much to hurt her again" he told Rydel. "Oh let's play knock and run" Rydel yelled as we all stood up "wait" I said motioning for them to follow me to the balcony "I have an idea that's Rocky's room it's easy to get on his balcony Rydel camera out" I pointed across to Rocky, Riker's, savannahs and Ryland's room as I climbed over the tiny bar not looking down.

Rydel was filming and their curtains were open as the door was opened a crack I'm assuming for fresh air "omg it's R5" I scraped in my best fangirl voice as all their heads shot to me "how'd you find us" they said coming closer "oh it's just Emily haha very funny" Riker said as I climbed back to our balcony.

We all took out shoes off and played knock and run on the hotel floors almost getting caught multiple times "Ross run faster you slow poke" I whispered yelled as we ran around a corner "what was that?" He turned to Em a smirk across his face "no don't do it" I yelled but was to late at his hands tickled my sides.

"Ross you cliché piece of shit" I said just above a whisper "say you wanna make love to me all night long and I'll stop" I had to otherwise he wouldn't he's done it before "I-I wanna ma-make love t-to y-ou all n-night" i stuttered as he stopped "I'll take you up on that" he said.

"You guys are too cute make up already, and no making love in our room please" Rydel beamed "no promises" Ross said as I rolled my eyes and Ell and Rydel made a gross face. I leaned in and kissed Ross's lips softly and so gently.

"That was just as friends right?" Ross whispered as we pulled apart and his warm breath was felt against my skin. "I love you...friend" I whispered allowing my lips to touch his again.

"Alright lovebirds up you get" Ell said "Ell you ruined their moment ergh" Rydel walked away as I laughed. Hanging with these crazy people never gets old

A/N

Yeh cute anyway love you guys!!!!!!

Comment/ vote / like