Workout with Delly

Emily's pov

I tried my best to cover up choking on my tears as I pulled his face closer to mine and kept kissing him. "Showtime guys!" Mark bursted through the door calling all of them out. The kiss wasn't over however I was pulled away by a very annoying Rydel giggling.

We walked backstage and the rest of the guys soon met up with us. We heard the song 'we are family' and started jamming out and the fans were singing too! After the song was almost at the end they all put their hands in "READY SET ROCK" they screamed right before they all ran out.

Laura, Ryland, Calum, Raini, Savannah, Alexa and I all jammed backstage pretty much throughout the whole concert and it ended around 9:30 and I was quiet tired. They walked off stage after getting their picture and saying thankyou and goodbye.

We all gave them high fives because they were too sweaty for hugs. We went back to the dressing room where they changed into clothes that weren't drenched with sweat! Mark came in soon after and sat down while the crew packed up.

"I have a suprise for you all" Mark said not too excited "what?!" Ross yelled "ohh goodies!" Rocky yelled. Kids...... "So we are staying in Germany tonight and tomorrow night so we get a hotel, Ross, Emily, Rydel and Ellington in one like usual. Alexa, Rocky, Savannah and Riker in another and Laura, Calum, Raini and Ryland in the last one!"  Mark said as we nodded.

"Oh and crew have already taken your bags and put them in your allocated rooms" Mark added before leaving and we all grabbed the leftover stuff in the dressing room and walked out. We put all the stuff in a mini suitcase and handed it to Stormie because they always only need that stuff in their dressing rooms.

We made our way outside in one big bunch and there were about a hundred fans behind a gate outside. "GET YOUR PHONES READY AND START SNAPPING WHILE WE RUN!" Riker yelled just loud enough for everyone to hear as hundreds of phones snapped out.

We all ran in a line while the fans spammed their phones just to get pictures and once we made it to the bus we all sat in the living area. It was about a five minute drive before we all made it to the hotel and because Stormie and Mark went in the other bus with the crew they were already there handing us our keys.

The boys all ran off tackling eachother while all us girls grabbed the keys. We closed the elevator doors and seen the boys rush for the stairs. "Is everyone on level 21?" Delly asked and everyone said 'yes' so she pressed the button.

We made it to our level and Delly and I said goodbye to the other girls after giggling about the guys not even knowing where our room was or even what level we were on. Rydel went to have a shower and while she was in there I got a call from Ross.

Phone call;
R- Ross
E-Emily

R- hey babe, where are you?
E- it's level 21, room 2103
R-omg we are on level 26 which is the highest level- Ell hurry up!

Ross said and then I giggled and hung up. Delly finally came out of the shower and there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I asked as Rydel giggled at their heads looking funny through the peephole... "Ross" he said through the door "Ross who?" I asked "omg Ross lynch!" Ross said and giggled.

"OMG ROSS LYNCH WHAT THE?" We heard a scream and then a door burst open. Ross and Ellington were being attacked by who I was assuming we're fans. Ross put on his fake smile and she got something for them to sign. It took five minutes for them to chat, sign things and say goodbye and then they knocked again.

We let them in this time and Ellington's hair was everywhere as we chuckled "you's are" Ell said "so dead" Ross cut him off as we laughed. Ell went and had a shower and then Ross. Delly and I just sat on the small couch and snap chatted.

I was going through the folder of Ross and I and found the one of us kissing in between the two tour buses at night time. I saved the photo and opened my Twitter. I added the caption 'dancing in the moonlight @rossr5" and smiled. My feed started blowing up so I turned off my notifications and lyed down.

Ross came out and we both got into bed and cuddled "love you baby girl" he said and kissed my forehand "love you too" I said and layed down on his bare chest and dozed off into a deep sleep.

-next morning-

I woke up with someone shaking me awake. "Mhm?" I grumbled "Em we have a free day, let's go find a dance studio to rent" Delly said as I jumped out of the bed and ran to the bathroom with my suitcase. I pulled out my crop top which read 'pink' on it from Victoria secret and my black booty shorts.

I quickly slipped on the clothes and then put a red lowcut jacket over it and added some grey sweatpants and my pink runners. I threw my hair into a ponytail and pulled out my pointe and jazz shoes and put them in my handbag.

I walked out and put my suitcase in the corner. I took off my two engagement rings and my necklace placing them in the safe, then wrote a letter for the boys. 'Gone out with Delly, be back soon x" and left it on Ross's phone.

Delly and I left and started walking around Germany. We walked around for about half an hour and found a place that looked pretty decent and affordable so we walked in and the lady at the desk looked up from her computer and smiled.

"Hallo, wie kann ich Ihnen helfen?" (Hello, how my I help you?) the lady asked and she doesn't speak English. "könnten wir bitte eine kostenlose Studio vermieten?" (Could we please rent out a free studio?) Rydel said making me look at her in weirdness.

The lady nodded and Rydel and her started having a conversation in German and soon we were in the big studio. "I didn't know you could speak German"  i said to Rydel. I was taking off my sweatpants and jacket leaving myself in my dance gear.

"Yeah, my uncle taught me" she said shrugging while I nodded. She plugged her phone in and we started stretching. Once we were done she spoke "okay so I have two routines, one is a sexy jazz routine to 'can't keep my hands to myself' by Selena Gomez and two is a contemporary one to 'writings on the wall' by Sam smith" Del said and I nodded and we got to work.

It took us maybe for hours to come up with both routines and half an hour to memorize them each so we set up the camera and the speakers and we started filming us dancing to the music. One thing I love about Rydel and I is that we are always so in time with our moves and we always dance with passion.

Continued tomorrow.......

A/N

Hey guys, this chapter is pretty cool anyway I'm pretty tired because I had dance all day but anyway I'm just going to go now laters xxxx

Comment/vote/like