Slow hands

(Listen to "slow hands" by Niall Horan  when reading this)

Emily's pov

Cam was so sweet! Cuddling me all night.. He's amazing ! I woke up this morning to kisses being placed on my cheek. Cam was kissing my cheeks to wake me up ahah. I put my lips out and pouted as he giggled "your so beautiful" he whispered I looked him in the eyes and then down at his lips before briefly meeting with his eyes again. His gorgeous brown eyes that made my heart melt. I felt myself leaning in as did he. Our lips connected and began to move in sync. Soon into the amazing and sweet kiss, reality hit me as I pulled back.. "Is this cheating..?" I whisper to Cameron "I don't think so... Even if it is, cheating never felt so good baby" he whispered back as I smiled and felt us both leaning in again.

I woke up to Cameron's arms still wrapped up around me, exactly the way we fell asleep. Except at the moment his head was nuzzled into the back of my neck. I smiled as I wriggled out of his grasp and found a note on the desk in the hotel room.

Dear Emily and Cameron,

I've had to leave quickly to go to the R5 rehearsal, cam can stay as magcon will be rehearsing before the show tomorrow. Will be back soon. Here's money for room service which will be at the room at 10:30am.

P.S stop cuddling

-Rydel

I giggled as I read the last line and checked the time. It was 10:23am, room service would be here soon.. I passed time by calling stormie.

S= stormie

E= Emily

S- omg Emily hey darling, how are you?

E- hey stormie, I'm okay.. Struggling a little bit, how are you..?

S- darling I'm so sorry, I heard about what Ross did... What are you going to do?

E- I think I'll take a little break from him..

S- of course hunni, anything you need. I'll see you tomorrow beautiful but I'll keep in contact, I have to go because the band will be here soon. Bye em love you

E- okay, bye stormie, love you too

I said as I hung up. I heard the man knock at the door as I gracefully opened it collecting the trolley of breakfast foods and paid the check before he left.

Rydels pov

"Good morning delly" riker said as I replied before going to kiss Ellington. Ross was lying down kissing Chloe inside the venue.. Ugh! He looked up fastly "oh delly your here, where's Emily and Cameron?!" He asked "stop Ross, they didn't come" I said angrily "why the fuck did you not bring them, are you stupid?!" He yelled at me "no Ross but you are, she's gone now and you don't even care!" I screamed at him before running into the dressing room backstage.

I can't believe he yelled at me like that, I could hear the boys start to yell at him while backstage and then dad brought us all back here and told us how even though with everything that's happening that we were still a team and had to put on the rest of the shows together no matter how hard it is. He also spoke to Ross about how he was bitterly disappointed with what he has done. I woke up and Emily and cam were cuddling which was so cute, I even left a little message in the note. I hoped she was awake to collect that room service a couple of minutes ago..

Emily's pov

As I put the food amongst two plates I made Cameron a coffee and then went to go wake him. "Wake up sleepy head" I yelled as he groaned and I laughed "Emily do you want to die?" He said groggily slowly opening his eyes "fine I guess you don't get food" I said smirking as he quickly jumped hi almost flinging me off the bed and ran over towards the desk where the food was placed. He looked at the note "what's this?" He said as I quickly grabbed it off him "just Rydel explaining how she went to rehearsal but will be back soon" I said leaving out the cuddling part.

He grabbed the two plates and called me to the two seated couch where we both sat and I turned the television on. The news was on at the moment so I just left it on that. Five minutes into eating I stopped when I began to hear a story on the news.

"Has Ross lynch and Emily chosen to call it quits on their relationship? This morning we caught footage of the lynch himself holding hands with a mystery girl whilst heading into tomorrow's show venue, could these be the end for what they had? Check back later for more details" the woman said and I immediately felt my heart break. He's gone forever.. I looked down and felt Cameron's head on my back before pulling me into his chest. I didn't feel like crying anymore, I just felt like escaping.

I immediately felt my morning sickness coming on as I jumped up practically tossing the plate of food and running into the bathroom. I leant over the toilet bowl as I began throwing up. I heard footsteps come behind me as I felt Cameron pull my hair back as I threw up. After about two minutes I thanked him and stood up to brush my teeth and try to rid the horrible taste of go it from my mouth.

I walked back out and lyed down on the bed next to Cameron who embraced me in a hug almost immediately "don't worry about him em, he doesn't deserve someone as gorgeous and kind as you" cam said as I smiled at him "I don't care anymore, I don't need him.. The only thing that will keep us close now is our little girl.." I said back as cam nodded "well I'll always be here, I'm not going to leave you" cam said as smiled "love you bestfriend ahah" I laughed and said as I lyed on Cameron's lap "omg ily too bestfriend #bffgoals" cam said in a girly voice which only made me crack up more.

"What's with you and that voice?" I asked "idk" he laughed and we just began talking about life. He started asking me questions. "So what are you doing when we go back home?" He asked "well cam I have to talk to you about that.. I'm not completing the tour, I plan-" I started "no Emily, no you have to complete it please. We can move tour buses, I just want to spend time with you" Cameron cut me off "cam, I really need to go.. Tomorrow.. I'm planning on getting a apartment.. I'll call you heaps throughout the tour and we both live in California so we'll still see eachother all the time" I said back

"I don't know if I want to let you go now, I mean now that we're this close. I don't want to drift apart. I like you Emily.. I really do.." He whispered as my heart melted.. Was I falling too quickly...? "I like you too cam" I whispered back as he's face lit up "really?!" He asked happily "yes, I really do" I said back forgetting everything in the world.. Maybe this wasn't such a bad thing.. Ross wants to be with Chloe, and I think I'm starting to fall for cam slowly but so so passionately. I felt us both start to lean in before our lips were inches apart.

I blocked out all noises from the Tv and the outside world out of my mind. Just as our lips were seconds from meeting. I heard a female voice "omg were you guys about to kiss?!" Rydel said snapping both cam and I out of our trance "omg I ruined it didn't I, omg I'm so sorry. I'll go" Rydel said "delly stop! Come back" I laughed "we weren't doing anything" I said smiling even though she already knew we were about to kiss. I looked up towards Cameron again who just winked at me.. Maybe love can be different but there's no denying that it doesn't hurt.

Hey y'all so that was part 1, part 2 will be up later tonight or tomorrow. Things got weird in this chapter Ahahha, hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry Ross is being a dick but oh well just see what happens ! Thanks for the reads xx