Like I Knew You Before We Met

POV Bella

I didn't know how to react, my boyfriend,bestfriend,love of my life,turns out to be the one thing that could kill me.

I knew that I wouldn't find anything in Seattle and I would have to go straight to Lucinda. Yet,first I needed to get out of Florida. I took the first plane back to Washington . I only told Annabella that I returned, and it was urgent to see Lucinda. I explained to her what my Father had told me. She stayed quite the whole time, though she kept repeating do what you feel is right.

I got off the plane, and found my car parked in the airport parking lot. I didn't remember bringing it with me. I pulled my keys outta my purse, slowly opened the door. Threw my bags in the back, as I was about to sit down I found a note on my seat it said "I thought that you would need this since you changed your plans. Don't worry it'll stay our little secret." -Alice

A smile appeared on my face as I read the note. I knew that Alice would find out that I left Miami . I just hope she didn't hear what my father told me. She would definitely tell Edward .

I shook my head and started driving, the road was empty and very wide . The radio was broken so that only left me and my crazy brain for awhile . What would happen of Edward ever knew the truth? Would he leave me? The thought of him not being with me gave me the chills. You wait your whole life to find the man of your dreams, to have the big experience of losing your virginity to him . Only to be informed that if we do ever get intimate I would die.

I can't live with the man I love, I can't have kids, try to make a living , or even a try to make a family. I can't picture life without Edward , my life has been so dark, and scary for years until I met him. He taught me how to love again. The feeling of it, touch, and to be touched. All of those feelings just disappearing into thin air. There needs to be some type of spell I do or something , Edward can't find out about this problem, I told myself.

The road kept getting longer and longer by the minute. I wonder if Alice knew the other secret that I was hiding. How am I going to ever tell him? I need to find a cure or at least try to.

I pulled up at Lucinda's house praying that she was home. She ran out the door yelling "Bella."

"Hello ,Lucinda how are you?" I asked

"I'm well, what are you doing here?"she asked confused

"Well, I need your help with something."

She nodded as we walked into her house. As much as I feel guilty being in here because the last time I was here I stole a few things. I told her that I've found my father, also that I needed help finding a spell that would help me get intimate with Edward since he's a vampire.

"You're in love with a what? Have you lost your mind?! ¡Dios mío ! ¿qué has hecho?" She yelled

"Please tell me there's something you could do?"

"There's a spell but its ancient. Some people have died tried doing it."

"What is it?"

"Bella think about this before you do this ,its dangerous please."

"I have to do this!"

"Alright, your going to need to practice it its a very long spell."

I nodded, "Its about; A ritual's a powerful way of focusing an intention in order to manifest a goal. In this case the goal is love. If you believe in love and in the power of sending out a strong, positive intention to get what you want, read on to learn how to cast a spell that'll bring you the love you're looking for."