The Truth

POV Edward

"Edward" She mumbled softly as she turned to her side. I left the room closing the door behind me.

While we're getting down, Annabella was thinking the best way to "talk" to me. So, when we get down, I turn to saw her.

"I don't know what happened and I don't want to know"she said between clenched teeth in a whisper fill with anger-"but I absolutely forbid you to be close to hee. You've done too much damage!"

"God, Annabella ! Believe me, I know!" I stare at her , I knew I deserved it, and I would bear all the words and actions from Annabella against me without complain. I had hurt her little girl and I deserve all he'd bitterness and hatred.

"I will call the cops if I see you around here again! Do you understand me?"

Well, that only depend on Bella, if she decided to forgive me then, there wouldn't be nothing or no one to keep me away from her.

"I'm sorry, Annabella "-I replied quietly because, after all, this was entirely my fault. I had to bear the consequences of my actions-"I know I deserve everything you've said and I accept it. But the only one with the power to push me away from here is Bella"

"How dare you idiot!"Annabella shouted her face purple. She was so angry that she heart beat was too high and I was afraid that something happened to her. So, I decided that this "talking" would take place if Bella accepted me back. Meanwhile, I won't discuss anymore-

"Get out of here right now asshole! And I forbid you set foot in this house again!"

"She trusted you! With everything in her. You knew what a horrible life she had!" She yelled at me

"I'm sorry, Edward, but we need to talk before you get back with her, its important" She tell me quite serious while Jasper was beginning to move away from her home.

"Alice, what's happening?"-I asked worried.

"First of all, tell me, are you going to leave again?"

"Of course not!"-Shuddering at the thought-"Never again! But all depends on Bella"

"I wouldn't worry too much" She said with a small smile, but before I could say anything, she starts talking"However. Do you want to know what Bella told me when I arrived? You won't like it but I promised you an explanation"

"What are you talking about? Explanation about what?" then, I remember what she told me when we were following Jane and nodded.

"Ok then. As you know, Victoria has been stalking Bella but that's not everything. Bella found this out less than a month ago, Emmett and the pack of wolf's stepped in to help her.

Alice just nodded.

I would dismember him myself and then, I would send him back to the hell he came from. "Wait a minute..."

"A pack of werewolves saved her?"

"Yes, Edward. And..." she hesitated again and my anxiety grew more and more

"And? What?" I thought nervous.

"Alice! Spit it out!"- I told her, maybe a little too loud.

"Well, her best friend is one of those werewolves" She said in a whisper and my eyes went wide open in shock. Alice must be kidding!

"Who is he?"-I managed to say.

"Jacob Black. I saw him with my own eyes"-I toy the name a little, it sounds quite familiar...

"He was the same boy who tells Bella the truth about us! The grand-grandson of Ephraim Black" Definitely Bella was a danger magnet.

"Since how does this happen?"-It couldn't be long. Six months? A little more maybe.