prologue

"Aren't you just beautiful,mutt?"

said a taunting voice.

Niall shied away from the man und pushed hinself against the wall.
His cat ears flattend against his head and a small whimper left his mouth.

The man only laughed and trapped Niall against the wall.
Niall's eyes clouded with tears and when the next hit came straight to his stomach,he crumbled to the ground.
He shut his eyes tightly and curled into a small ball,before he got kicked into the back,letting out a painful scream before passing out.

Hours passed and the small hybrid boy was shaking.Snow had began to fall and Niall was barely conscious.
When he finally came back into the right mind,he sat up with a wince,searching for his beanie.

When he found the dark blue one he pushed it onto his head,before slowly standing up.
His back cracked and he winced with every step,but nobody took notice of the small boy.

He walked along the streets until he passed by a small cafe.
The snow storm had gotten stronger and you couldn't even see your own hand before your face with all the snow.

Niall pushed the door open,a small bell signalizing his arrival, and he immediately relaxed when he was hit with the warm air.
He looked around seeing the small cafe empty.

He moved to the counter where a light brown haired boy stood.
The boy smiled at him and asked:
"Hey,what can I get you?"

Niall shied away shyly when the boy spoke in a louder voice but relaxed when he saw that the boy didn't want to hurt him.

"A hot chocolate,please." The boy nodded and immediately went to make the hot chocolate.

"I'm Louis", he said when he gave Niall the hot drink a few minutes later.
Niall smiled at him."I'm Niall."

The talked for a bit while Niall was drinking his hot chocolate.

Niall was so in thoughts when Louis tended to another customer who had just came in that he didn't realize he had grabbed his beanie,thinking about his life as a hybrid.

Hybrids were rare and nobody could explain how and why they were born,since everyone could give birth to a hybrid any time in their life.
But hybrids were used as a sex toy,they were trained to obey.

They were sold for a lot of money.
They had no rights.
They were not accepted in public.

It was a habit of him to tear at his own hair when he was thinking to hard or if he was disstressed so he didn't realize when he pulled the beanie from his head.

His ears peaked out of his blonde mob of hair and he heard both of the other in the cafe gasp.
Niall's eyes widened in realization and he whispered scared:

"Shit!"

___________

authers note [PLEASE READ]:

I will only update this story if I reach my goals,otherwise I can simply wait.
But if you reach the goal I will update immediately since the story is already halfway written!

So the goal for this chapter is:

[goal:

25 votes and 10 comments]

i am not fishing for votes but how would you feel if you get I don't know how many reads but barely any votes and comments?
It makes me feel as if my writin is really bad and if it is please tell me so I don't waste my time on updating...