seventeen

Sorry for the late update, I'm at the hospital, because I had a circulatory collapse yesterday and need to stay for a few days because the doctors don't no why.
Afterwards my finals start, so I won't be able to follow my update schedule.

Hope you enjoy this chapter, smut ahead!

Niall of course said yes to the date, excitement clear in his eyes and when Liam told him to get ready, because they had reservations in about an hour, Niall bounced up the stairs and nearly tripped while doing so, because he was so happy, all the pain Liam had caused seemed to be forgotten. Liam smiled lovingly after the retreating form of Niall and went after him, into his own room to get ready. He showered before he put on some dark blue jeans and a white button down, along with a black jacket.

He left his room and saw Niall searching through his closet or what was left of it, because most of his clothes were scattered around the room, especially on the floor. Liam grinned and went into Niall's room. Niall bit his lips and looked pleadingly at the older male, who chuckled and pulled out a pair of black jeans, a light blue button down and a leather jacket. He gave it to Niall, who kissed his cheek. "Thank you", he said and ushered Liam out of the room to get ready. About 10 minutes later Niall was finished as well, with his hair styled up into a small quiff to cover his kitten ears.

"You look lovely", Liam said and took a step closer to Niall, to kiss him softly on the lips. Niall blushed a light red colour, making him look even more beautiful. Together they left the flat and walked to Liam's car that was parked outside of the house. Liam helped Niall into the car, before he went to the driver's side and got in as well. They drove for about half an hour, music the only sound in the car, because both of them were so excited, but also nervous, making them unable to speak properly at all.

They got to a fancy restaurant, where Liam had put down a reservation, because the restaurant was well known in London. The got in and where immediately seated in a far corner, away from the other customers, shielded by a pillar. They got their menu from their waiter Ed and ordered their drinks, a coke for Niall and water for Liam, because he didn't want to drink anything, because firstly he was the driver and secondly, he wanted to remember everything that would happen.

The dinner passed by pleasantly and full of laughs and good food. They even shared their dessert, strawberries and cherries covered in chocolate, before they were given their check, which Liam paid for of course. On the check was a phone number written down, which Liam immediately tore up, when they had left. He wasn't obvious to the blatant flirting of the waiter, he had felt his eyes on him the whole night, but all Liam could concentrate on was how beautiful Niall looked. The waiter had watched them leave, a giddy smile on his face, when he saw Liam take the check, but bit his lip, when he saw the build man rip it apart. Thankfully Niall had been obvious to it all.

They got home and Niall got out of the car, alongside with Liam. "Thank you for the date". Niall said with a blush prominent on his cheeks and Liam smiled softly at him. "Everything for you." They went into the house and as soon as the door was closed, Liam kissed Niall softly on the lips, but it got more heatedly soon until they were full on snogging. Liam walked them over to the couch and pushed the hybrid down softly. Niall whimpered, when Liam let go of him for a second and purred in content when Liam was finally back. Liam smiled at him. "Are you okay with this?" He asked and Niall nodded. "Please", he gasped out and rutted up against Liam's thigh, moaning when he finally got some friction on his already erect member. "Please", he keened again and Liam chuckled lightly, before he lowered himself down until he was hovering right over Niall. He kissed the kitten hybrid softly again, before he began to get Niall's shirt off. He was very careful, but way to slow for Niall. "Get it the fuck on!" Niall swore and tore his shirt off, before he did the same to Liam's button down.

Liam grinned and fiddled with Niall's zipper, until he got it down, before he got the jeans off. He stood up to get undressed as well and then he was finally back on Niall, kissing him with earnest. "What do you wanna do?" Liam gasped out and Niall blushed even more red, then he already was from all the kissing and touching. "I wanna blow you, if that's okay?" He asked shyly and Liam moaned embarrassingly loud. "Of course, sweetheart!" he said.

Niall turned them around, so that he was on top of Liam now, straddling him, before he kissed him again. Then he trailed the kisses down Liam's torso, before he was just above Liam's pants. He kissed the older man's v-line before he slowly pulled the underwear down with his teeth.

Deciding to just go for it, Niall took off Liam's pants completely and stills for a moment, taking in Liam's size, gulping heavily. "You're big:" Niall says and bite his lip. Liam sensed the nervousness and ran a hair trough Niall's hair: "You're doing really good." Liam said and Niall nodded, taking a long stripe along Liam's dick, from the base to the tip. He tentatively swirls his tongue around the head, taking in the slightly bitter, salty taste of precum, and egged on by Liam's moans, decides to try taking Liam fully into his mouth.  Liam moaned loudly. Niall decided to take Liam's dick in slowly, inch for inch. He got about halfway, until he begins to gag, since he never had anything so big in his mouth before. Liam moaned even louder and softly pushed Niall down even further. Niall had tears in his eyes, but he relaxed his throat until he could take Liam in a bit further, before Liam let him up again.

Encouraged, Niall began to bob his head up and down, until Liam stopped him, gasping: "You need to stop, before I'm going to come!" Niall pulled off. "Turn around, love." Liam whispered and Niall turned on his front, while Liam got up to get the lube, biting his lip, when he saw the condom. While Niall had been in the hospital, the doctor had whispered to him, that bonding was only possible if they didn't use a condom. Liam got back on the bad and trailed kisses from Niall's shoulder down to his butt where his tail was, before Liam spread Niall's cheeks, moaning lowly. Liam couldn't hold back and licked Niall's hole, alternating between soft and hard ones and occasionally penetrated Niall's hole, making the hybrid moan lowly and his trail curled around Niall's waist. Liam basks in Niall's moans and wasn't planning on stopping, until Niall told him: "Get your dick in me, I want to come on your dick." Niall moaned again and whimpered, when Liam nodded and lubed up his fingers

Liam traced his lube covered fingers over Niall's hole, before lowly inserting the first one. Niall keened and Liam added a second one. He began to stretch his two fingers, while Niall was moaning every time Liam brushed over his prostate. Then he added a third one, until Niall told him he was ready. Liam gulped and nodded more to himself, because Niall couldn't see him, because he was still on his front. Liam lubed up his cock and placed the head of his cock on Niall's hole. "Ready?" Liam asked and Niall nodded. Liam slowly pushed in and let Niall adjust, kissing him softly on his shoulder, until Niall told him again he was ready. Liam began to gently thrust in and out, still letting Niall adjust, but he was moaning loudly, but there was an edge of pain. Liam angled his hips, until he hit Niall's prostate again and finally Niall could feel the whole pleasure.

Liam wound his left arm around Niall's waist and slowly tugged on the hybrid's cock until Niall was spurting come, which lead to Liam's orgasm as well and he came in Niall. They collapsed and it took Liam a bit, before he could pull out, because he was so exhausted. "I love you." Liam mumbled and Niall grinned, turning around, so that he was chest to chest with Liam. "I love you too." Niall mumbled. Liam grinned and kissed him softly, before he got up to get some tissues. He whipped them both clean and threw the tissues on the ground, getting back into the bed, cuddling Niall, before they both fell asleep.