sixteen

I decided not to do any goals anymore, but more of an update schedule:

Monday: Wolves

Wednesday: Kitten Boy

Friday: Beg for Mercy

Sunday: Home

But if the amount of votes/comments is going down drastically, then I will go back to the goals, because there are so many people reading my stories, but only a few vote and comment, but this are things that keep me motivated, so please do vote and comment, because that means a lot to me and will keep me motivated which means more updates!

Liam had cleaned Niall's room and when he had made sure, that Niall and James were out of earshot, Liam called Louis. "Hey Liam." "Hey Lou, I know this is very sudden and all, but as you know, Niall is back home and off of his suppressants. And without them he will get back to his miserable state he was in before." Liam took a deep breath and was thankful that Louis was not pressuring him into talking. "And we both know, that Niall and I have to bond. And I want to do it right. So, could you maybe look after James for me, for a night?" "Of course, Liam, you don't even have to ask. Just send me a message, when you want to do it and then I can look after James for a day."

Liam sighed. "Thank you, Lou, you're the best." They talked for a bit more, before they hung up and Liam got ready to plan everything for the next night. He sent Louis a message with all the details about when he could get James and for how long, before he took his laptop and looked up a few nice restaurants. But then he remembered Niall talking once about Nando's and he decided to rather go there than one of these pretentious restaurants he had looked up. So, he made reservations there and ordered a few dozens of carnations, because those reminded him of the purity of Niall.

He was nervous as hell and when he had finished making all the preparations, he went back to the living room where he saw Niall cuddling with James and it warmed his heart to see both the persons he loved the most being cuddled together like they were. Niall's tail was curled around James left wrist, while Niall's right hand had taken a soft hold of James right hand. Niall was propped on his right elbow, which was laying on a cushion. James had his back to Niall's chest and had his eyes closed, just like Niall. Niall's ears twitched lightly, before he slowly opened his eyes. "Hello, Liam." He murmured softly, before he looked down at James and smiled softly.

"Hey Niall." Liam whispered and took a seat beside his two boys. "I arranged with Louis that he would look after James tomorrow and I have something planned for us, if you are okay with it." "Of course I'm okay with it, Liam. You don't know how much that all means to me, you know?" Liam only smiled at him, before he leaned over James and kissed Niall softly on the lips.

They stayed cuddled together for the rest of the day and ordered some pizza, because nobody wanted to stand up and make dinner. When they had eaten, Niall and Liam carried James to his room, where he immediately went to bed, even though he had been sleeping for quite a while already, but he just mumbled that he was still exhausted after everything happening with Niall. It was still early, barely 7pm, but they both decided to go to bed anyway, because they wanted to be fit on the next morning, especially for their date.

On the next morning, they were awoken by the sun shining into their room, because they had forgotten to close the curtains, but they stayed in bed for quite a while, before Liam had to stand up because he had to take a wee. When Liam came back from the bathroom, Niall was already out and about and he found him in James room, dressing the young boy in some lose shorts and a shirt with a jumper over it. Liam smiled at them and when Niall had finished, he picked James up and it was only then that he saw Liam. "Morning Liam." He said and kissed the older man on his cheek, while James mumbled: "Morning." The boy was still kind of cranky, because he was not feeling that well.

They went downstairs where Liam prepared the food for them. He made toast and scrambled eggs along with a bit of bacon on the side. When he was finished, he served it to Niall and James, before he took something for him as well. They ate silently, before the door bell rung. Liam stood up and went to get the door, knowing it was Louis who wanted to get James.

"Hey Lou." "Morning Liam." The both hugged, before Liam welcomed Louis into the house. "How are you all?" "Niall and I are fine, but it seems as if James is a bit sick, he has been sleeping a lot yesterday and he is not eating as much as normally. So, if he gets any worse, please call me okay?" Liam begged Louis, who only patted in shoulder in assurance. "Of course, I will tell you, if he gets any worse, but try to enjoy your date with Niall. I know how to treat a sick child, I've been looking after my sisters often enough." Liam breathed out steadily, before he nodded. "Okay and thanks again, Lou. This means a lot to me." "No problem at all, I enjoy spending time with children, James will be no expectation."

Liam grinned at him and together they walked to the kitchen, where Niall was feeding James bite for bite, because James seemed very exhausted. Liam thought about postponing the date, but then he remembered what Louis had just said and he released a small sigh. "Hey James, Lou is here and he will be looking after you today, because mommy and I have something to do, but if you don't feel well, you just have to tell Lou and he will call us and we will come back immediately, okay hun?" Liam asked James softly, who only nodded, before he ate more.

He was still pale, but after he had eaten everything on his plate and had drunk a glass of water, he looked a bit better and it relieved Liam a lot. He kissed James goodbye on his forehead, before Louis left, but of course not before Niall had said goodbye as well. When they were out of the door, Liam turned to Niall.

"Niall, would you like to go on a date with me?"